Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,061 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,020 days or 27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1968.
If a dog named Ponyboy - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ponyboy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ponyboy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Don Ameche
- 1921Alida Valli
- 1943Sharon Gless
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1967Phil Keoghan
- 1967Sandrine Bonnaire
- 1972Archie Panjabi
- 1981Yoon Mi-rae
- 1986Waka Flocka Flame
- 1989Daul Kim
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1557Feodor I of Russia (d. 1598)
- 1732Count Hieronymus von Colloredo, Austrian archbishop (d. 1812)
- 1916Bernard Lewis, English-American historian and author
- 1943Sharon Gless, American actress
- 1953Lynne Truss, English journalist and author
- 1953Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Finnish actor and screenwriter
- 1956John Young, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Qango and Strawbs)
- 1972Antti Niemi, Finnish footballer and coach
- 1987Curtis Williams, American actor
- 1989Daul Kim, South Korean model, painter, and blogger (d. 2009)
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1859The clock tower at the Houses of Parliament, which houses Big Ben, starts keeping time.
- 1884The arrival at Plymouth of Tāwhiao, King of Maoris, to claim the protection of Queen Victoria
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1927The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- 1941A Luftwaffe air raid on Dublin, Ireland, claims 38 lives.
- 1973The United States Senate votes to cut off funding for the bombing of Khmer Rouge targets within Cambodia, hastening the end of the Cambodian Civil War.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonna Tervomaa, Isaac Hanson, Zoran Janjetov, Sylva Koscina, Jens Lehmann, Kyu Sakamoto, Thomas N. Heffron, Townes Van Zandt, Stephan Elliott, RJD2.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 1, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -224. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-West approximately on 1700. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1969 – Thomas Ong, Singaporean actor; July 16, 1990 – James Maslow, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush); April 21, 1907 – Wade Mainer, American singer and banjo player (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,460