Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 986 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Taffeta - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taffeta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Taffeta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Sigfred Johansen
- 1945Rainer Werner Fassbinder
- 1946Debbie Moore
- 1962Sebastian Koch
- 1965Brooke Shields
- 1968Stéphane E. Roy
- 1983David Hernandez
- 1983Reggie Yates
- 1989Katherine Connors
- 1989Noah Gundersen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1443Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby (d. 1509)
- 1838Henry Sidgwick, English economist and philosopher (d. 1900)
- 1912Alfred Deller, English singer (d. 1979)
- 1933Henry B. Eyring, American religious leader, educator, and author
- 1955Ben de Lisi, American fashion designer
- 1966Jeremy Hotz, Canadian-American comedian and actor
- 1980Andy Hurley, American drummer (The Damned Things, Project Rocket, Racetraitor)
- 1981Yoon Mi-rae, American-South Korean singer (Uptown)
- 1988Hope Partlow, American singer
- 1989Chase Stanley, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526A devastating earthquake strikes Antioch killing 250,000.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth reach Mount Blaxland, effectively marking the end of a route across the Blue Mountains.
- 1854The civil death procedure is abolished in France.
- 1864American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor: The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant and George Meade.
- 1927The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- 1961The Union of South Africa becomes the Republic of South Africa.
- 1985United States–Canada tornado outbreak: Forty-one tornadoes hit Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario, leaving 76 dead.
- 1989A group of six members of the guerrilla group Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) of Peru, shoot dead eight transsexuals, in the city of Tarapoto.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lonette McKee, Bruce Woodley, Ram Kapoor, Sezen Aksu, Henry Hopper, Ann Sheridan, Bobbi Martin, Sosie Bacon, Bob Seger, Jack Griffo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 31, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1995 – Callan McAuliffe, Australian actor; January 10, 1982 – Misato Fukuen, Japanese voice actress; November 16, 1995 – Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152