Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 868 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bert Haanstra
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton
- 1930Clint Eastwood
- 1943Joe Namath
- 1954Vicki Sue Robinson
- 1962Noriko Hidaka
- 1962Sebastian Koch
- 1974Kenan Doğulu
- 1986Melissa McIntyre
- 1989Noah Gundersen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1535Alessandro Allori, Italian painter (d. 1607)
- 1835Hijikata Toshizō, Japanese commander (d. 1869)
- 1901Alfredo Antonini, Italian-American conductor and composer (d. 1983)
- 1931Shirley Verrett, American soprano and actress (d. 2010)
- 1948Duncan Hunter, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician
- 1957Kyle Secor, American actor and director
- 1961Justin Madden, Australian footballer and politician
- 1964Yukio Edano, Japanese politician, Japanese Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1977Eric Christian Olsen, American actor
- 1989Bas Dost, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1805French and Spanish forces begin the assault against British forces occupying Diamond Rock.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth reach Mount Blaxland, effectively marking the end of a route across the Blue Mountains.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Jutland: The British Grand Fleet under the command of John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe and David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty engage the Imperial German Navy under the command of Reinhard Scheer and Franz von Hipper in the largest naval battle of the war, which proves indecisive.
- 1927The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- 1941A Luftwaffe air raid on Dublin, Ireland, claims 38 lives.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nasri, Trisha Yearwood, Alessandra De Rossi, Paul Wassif, Annett Louisan, Harry Secombe, Stephanie Pratt, LaToya London, Eyedea, Alain Tanner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1977 – Jon Heder, American actor and producer; May 27, 1986 – Timo Descamps, Belgian actor and singer; October 23, 1969 – Brooke Theiss, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037