Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 151st day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 795 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Florence Desmond
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton
- 1934Jim Hutton
- 1938Johnny Paycheck
- 1949Nancy Shade
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1957Kyle Secor
- 1965Yoko Soumi
- 1977Eric Christian Olsen
- 1983David Hernandez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1883Lauri Kristian Relander, Finnish politician, 2nd President of Finland (d. 1942)
- 1905Florence Desmond, English actress and singer (d. 1993)
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton, American television host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1931John Robert Schrieffer, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Peter Yarrow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Peter, Paul and Mary)
- 1941Louis Ignarro, American pharmacologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1972Karl Geary, Irish-American actor, screenwriter and nightclub owner
- 1974Zsolt Erdei, Hungarian boxer
- 1983Reggie Yates, English actor and television host
- 1992Laura Ikauniece, Latvian heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Petronius Maximus is stoned to death by an angry mob while fleeing Rome.
- 1775American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are allegedly adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1902Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Jutland: The British Grand Fleet under the command of John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe and David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty engage the Imperial German Navy under the command of Reinhard Scheer and Franz von Hipper in the largest naval battle of the war, which proves indecisive.
- 1941A Luftwaffe air raid on Dublin, Ireland, claims 38 lives.
- 1961In Moscow City Court, the Rokotov–Faibishenko show trial begins, despite the Khrushchev Thaw to reverse Stalinist elements in Soviet society.
- 1977The Trans-Alaska Pipeline System is completed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Banerjee, Jason Thompson, Jean-Pierre Aumont, Ed Harris, Jessica Sanchez, Wendy Hiller, Barbara Harris, Rosana Arbelo, Yasemin Mori, Andrew Calhoun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 31, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1982 – Adam Pally, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 22, 1978 – Jenny Frost, English singer and dancer (Precious and Atomic Kitten); June 2, 1922 – Carmen Silvera, Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940