Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 151st day of the year 1954. It was the 22nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,497 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,166 days or 22.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 830 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 1986.
If a dog named Mountain - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mountain will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mountain will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Sigfred Johansen
- 1931Shirley Verrett
- 1943Sharon Gless
- 1948Lynda Bellingham
- 1950Gregory Harrison
- 1962Noriko Hidaka
- 1965Yoko Soumi
- 1977Scott Klopfenstein
- 1986Melissa McIntyre
- 1987Curtis Williams
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1901Alfredo Antonini, Italian-American conductor and composer (d. 1983)
- 1934Jim Hutton, American actor (d. 1979)
- 1947David Rowlands, English civil servant (d. 2014)
- 1947Gabriele Hinzmann, German discus thrower
- 1964Stéphane Caristan, French hurdler and coach
- 1972Karl Geary, Irish-American actor, screenwriter and nightclub owner
- 1977June Sarpong, English television host
- 1981Jake Peavy, American baseball player
- 1986Robert Gesink, Dutch cyclist
- 1986Waka Flocka Flame, American rapper
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Estelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1223Mongol invasion of the Cumans: Battle of the Kalka River: Mongol armies of Genghis Khan led by Subutai defeat Kievan Rus’ and Cumans.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1879Gilmores Garden in New York City, is renamed Madison Square Garden by William Henry Vanderbilt and is opened to the public at 26th Street and Madison Avenue.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The official death toll is 39, but recent investigations suggest the actual toll may be much higher.
- 1962The West Indies Federation dissolves.
- 1970The Ancash earthquake causes a landslide that buries the town of Yungay, Peru; more than 47,000 people are killed.
- 1971In accordance with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act passed by the U.S. Congress in 1968, observation of Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday in May for the first time, rather than on the traditional Memorial Day of May 30.
- 1991Bicesse Accords in Angola lay out a transition to multi-party democracy under the supervision of the United Nations’ UNAVEM II mission.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katarina Čas, Steve Hindalong, Mayim Bialik, Pilar Pilapil, Gladys Cooper, Tom Riley, Cheyenne Tozzi, Andy Picheta, Carol Burnett, Shin Hye-sung.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1954.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1954 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 30, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1940. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,730,228,104. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 98,513,524 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1954. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 1954 is 269,900. That’s equivalent to 187 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 68,005 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,514 times in the year 1954. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1954. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1954
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 22nd Monday of 1954
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,497 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 830
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 1986
- Age in dog years: 321 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 30, 1957 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1940 (-146)
- 1954 world population: 2,730,228,104
- Babies born in 1954: 98,513,524
- Babies born in 1954 every day: 269,900
- Babies born in 1954 every minute: 187
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 68,005 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,514 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MCMLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1975 – Eliza Carthy, English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Blue Murder); November 28, 1983 – Tyler Glenn, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Neon Trees); June 8, 1973 – Lexa Doig, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025