Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1987 was a Sunday and it was the 151st day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,405 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,802 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 6, 2019.
If a dog named Novimba - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Novimba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Novimba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Don Ameche
- 1916Bert Haanstra
- 1934Jim Hutton
- 1949Tom Berenger
- 1952Karl Bartos
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1958Roma Maffia
- 1982Jonathan Tucker
- 1988Lisa Bund
- 1989Katherine Connors
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1863Francis Younghusband, Indian-English captain and explorer (d. 1942)
- 1892Michel Kikoine, Belarusian-French painter (d. 1968)
- 1918Sadie Corré, English actress and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1921Howard Reig, American radio and television announcer (d. 2008)
- 1947David Rowlands, English civil servant (d. 2014)
- 1949Nancy Shade, American soprano and actress
- 1960Peter Winterbottom, English rugby player
- 1961Lea Thompson, American actress, director, and producer
- 1968John Connolly, Irish journalist and author
- 1980Mika Katsumura, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Petronius Maximus is stoned to death by an angry mob while fleeing Rome.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1775American Revolution: The Mecklenburg Resolves are allegedly adopted in the Province of North Carolina.
- 1790The United States enacts its first copyright statute, the Copyright Act of 1790.
- 1864American Civil War Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor: The Army of Northern Virginia under Robert E. Lee engages the Army of the Potomac under Ulysses S. Grant and George Meade.
- 1902Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1973The United States Senate votes to cut off funding for the bombing of Khmer Rouge targets within Cambodia, hastening the end of the Cambodian Civil War.
- 1981The burning of Jaffna library in Sri Lanka. It is one of the violent examples of ethnic biblioclasm of the twentieth century.
- 2010In international waters, armed Shayetet 13 commandos, intending to force the flotilla to anchor at the Ashdod port, boarded ships trying to break the ongoing blockade of the Gaza Strip, resulting in nine civilian deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristen Hall, Michael Anderson, Cherami Leigh, Zulema, Olivia Hallinan, Frank Stallone, Nicole Ari Parker, Rita Coolidge, Milton Nascimento, Nappy Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Kim Wilde as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1967 – Ogie Alcasid, Filipino singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; June 17, 1970 – Will Forte, American actor and screenwriter; February 20, 1965 – Ron Eldard, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,371