Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1987 was a Sunday and it was the 151st day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,957 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Florence Desmond
- 1921Alida Valli
- 1921Edna Doré
- 1934Jim Hutton
- 1964Darryl McDaniels
- 1976Colin Farrell
- 1987Curtis Williams
- 1987Shaun Fleming
- 1988Lisa Bund
- 1989Katherine Connors
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1613John George II, Elector of Saxony (d. 1680)
- 1863Francis Younghusband, Indian-English captain and explorer (d. 1942)
- 1949Tapio Kantanen, Finnish runner
- 1955Bruce Adolphe, American pianist, composer, and scholar
- 1959Andrea de Cesaris, Italian race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1963Viktor Orbán, Hungarian politician, 38th Prime Minister of Hungary
- 1966Roshan Mahanama, Sri Lankan cricketer and referee
- 1973Kate Howey, English martial artist and coach
- 1977Domenico Fioravanti, Italian swimmer
- 1985Navene Koperweis, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Animals as Leaders, The Faceless, and Animosity)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279 BCRamesses II (The Great) (19th dynasty) becomes pharaoh of Ancient Egypt.
- 1669Citing poor eyesight, Samuel Pepys records the last event in his diary.
- 1859The clock tower at the Houses of Parliament, which houses Big Ben, starts keeping time.
- 1862American Civil War Peninsula Campaign: Battle of Seven Pines or (Battle of Fair Oaks): Confederate forces under Joseph E. Johnston & G.W. Smith engage Union forces under George B. McClellan outside Richmond, Virginia.
- 1911The hull of the ocean liner RMS Titanic is launched.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1927The last Ford Model T rolls off the assembly line after a production run of 15,007,003 vehicles.
- 1961The Union of South Africa becomes the Republic of South Africa.
- 1973The United States Senate votes to cut off funding for the bombing of Khmer Rouge targets within Cambodia, hastening the end of the Cambodian Civil War.
- 1991Bicesse Accords in Angola lay out a transition to multi-party democracy under the supervision of the United Nations’ UNAVEM II mission.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruth Warrick, John Amos, Penelope Ann Miller, Pervis Jackson, Kathleen Battle, Priscilla Lane, Dana Ashbrook, Kokia, Judith O'Dea, Greg Rikaart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by Kim Wilde as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1944 – Klaus Nomi, German singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1983); July 13, 1986 – Pierrick Lilliu, French singer-songwriter; August 22, 1983 – Dani Thompson, Australian-English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950