Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1992 was a Sunday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Fred Allen
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton
- 1934Jim Hutton
- 1949Tom Berenger
- 1955Tommy Emmanuel
- 1967Sandrine Bonnaire
- 1976Tonka Tomicic
- 1980Kaori Manabe
- 1984Jason Smith
- 1988Lisa Bund
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1932Jay Miner, American computer scientist and engineer (d. 1994)
- 1943Sharon Gless, American actress
- 1944Samantha Juste, English-American singer and television host (d. 2014)
- 1949Nancy Shade, American soprano and actress
- 1953Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Finnish actor and screenwriter
- 1955Bruce Adolphe, American pianist, composer, and scholar
- 1959Phil Wilson, English politician
- 1972Frode Estil, Norwegian skier
- 1977Domenico Fioravanti, Italian swimmer
- 1981Yoon Mi-rae, American-South Korean singer (Uptown)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526A devastating earthquake strikes Antioch killing 250,000.
- 1790Manuel Quimper explores the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1790The United States enacts its first copyright statute, the Copyright Act of 1790.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth reach Mount Blaxland, effectively marking the end of a route across the Blue Mountains.
- 1902Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1961The Union of South Africa becomes the Republic of South Africa.
- 1989A group of six members of the guerrilla group Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) of Peru, shoot dead eight transsexuals, in the city of Tarapoto.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeísa Chiminazzo, Alan Halsall, Eve Ensler, Joseph Schmidt, Rex Smith, Holliston Coleman, Berthe Qvistgaard, Gaby Roslin, Dino Imperial, Katina Paxinou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 31, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 6, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1959 – Florence Griffith Joyner, American sprinter and actress (d. 1998); September 6, 1984 – Orsi Kocsis, Hungarian model; January 19, 1970 – Udo Suzuki, Japanese comedian and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031