Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1994 was a Tuesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1994. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,347 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,449 days or 9.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 6, 2026.
If a dog named Rain - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rain will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rain will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Clint Eastwood
- 1931Shirley Verrett
- 1943Sharon Gless
- 1944Samantha Juste
- 1947Junior Campbell
- 1953Pirkka-Pekka Petelius
- 1960Chris Elliott
- 1963Hugh Dillon
- 1966Nick Scotti
- 1982Jonathan Tucker
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1885Alois Hudal, Austrian bishop (d. 1963)
- 1894Fred Allen, American comedian, actor, and radio host (d. 1956)
- 1908Nils Poppe, Swedish actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1949Tapio Kantanen, Finnish runner
- 1953Linda Riordan, English politician
- 1967Sandrine Bonnaire, French actress and director
- 1972Archie Panjabi, English actress
- 1974Kenan Doğulu, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1981Mikael Antonsson, Swedish footballer
- 1992Laura Ikauniece, Latvian heptathlete
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jose’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578King Henry III lays the first stone of the Pont Neuf (New Bridge), the oldest bridge of Paris, France.
- 1669Citing poor eyesight, Samuel Pepys records the last event in his diary.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1902Second Boer War: The Treaty of Vereeniging ends the war and ensures British control of South Africa.
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1935A 7.7 Mw earthquake destroys Quetta in modern-day Pakistan killing 40,000.
- 1977The Trans-Alaska Pipeline System is completed.
- 2005Vanity Fair reveals that Mark Felt was Deep Throat.
- 2013The asteroid 1998 QE2 and its moon make their closest approach to Earth for the next two centuries.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan York, Meisa Kuroki, Maura West, Gemma Jones, Ida LaFontaine, Ray Stevenson, Chrissie Hynde, Uschi Glas, Ximena Navarrete, Cory Wells.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1994.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1994 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 22, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1983. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,618,682,132. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Swear by All-4-One as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 4, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,066,731 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1994. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 1994 is 364,566. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 32,117 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 44,470 times in the year 1994. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1994. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1994
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 1994
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,347 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,449 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 350
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 2026
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 22, 1998 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1983 (-141)
- 1994 world population: 5,618,682,132
- Number one song: I Swear by All-4-One (June 4, 1994)
- Babies born in 1994: 133,066,731
- Babies born in 1994 every day: 364,566
- Babies born in 1994 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 32,117 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 44,470 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.V.MCMXCIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1930 – Harold Pinter, English actor, director, screenwriter, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008); February 27, 1930 – Peter Stone, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2003); December 21, 1951 – Nick Gilder, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (Sweeney Todd).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034