Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 2004 was a Monday and it was the 152nd day of the year 2004. It was the 22nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,251 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,750 days or 4.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 7, 2036.
If a dog named Lynks - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lynks will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lynks will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Florence Desmond
- 1908Nils Poppe
- 1908Sigfred Johansen
- 1929Menahem Golan
- 1948Lynda Bellingham
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1962Sebastian Koch
- 1977Eric Christian Olsen
- 1977Scott Klopfenstein
- 1987Nagi Yanagi
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1656Marin Marais, French viol player and composer (d. 1728)
- 1879Frances Alda, New Zealand-Australian soprano (d. 1952)
- 1916Bert Haanstra, Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1943Sharon Gless, American actress
- 1946Ted Baehr, American publisher and critic
- 1968John Connolly, Irish journalist and author
- 1972Frode Estil, Norwegian skier
- 1977Phil Devey, Canadian baseball player
- 1977Scott Klopfenstein, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (Reel Big Fish, The Littlest Man Band, The Scholars, and Nuckle Brothers)
- 1997Milka-Emilia Pasanen, Finnish tennis player
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth reach Mount Blaxland, effectively marking the end of a route across the Blue Mountains.
- 1854The civil death procedure is abolished in France.
- 1866In the Fenian Invasion of Canada, John O'Neill leads 850 Fenian raiders across the Niagara River at Buffalo, New York/Fort Erie, Ontario, as part of an effort to free Ireland from the United Kingdom. Canadian militia and British regulars repulse the invaders in over the next three days, at a cost of nine dead and 38 wounded to the Fenian’s 19 dead and about 17 wounded.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1941A Luftwaffe air raid on Dublin, Ireland, claims 38 lives.
- 1970The Ancash earthquake causes a landslide that buries the town of Yungay, Peru; more than 47,000 people are killed.
- 1991Bicesse Accords in Angola lay out a transition to multi-party democracy under the supervision of the United Nations’ UNAVEM II mission.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Zaizen, Masaomi Kondō, Bec Hewitt, Jéssica Sodré, Victoria Wood, Corinne Calvet, Rodney Jerkins, Robert Walker, Richie Jen, Katiana Balanika.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 2004.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 2004 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 2006. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 18, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 31st May 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 2004
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 22nd Monday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 227 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,251 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,750 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 178
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 2036
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 2006 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 18, 1990 (-138)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Burn by Usher (June 5, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1987 – Jay Park, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (2PM and Art of Movement); January 13, 1972 – Park Jin-young, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor, founded JYP Entertainment; October 6, 1972 – Daniel Cavanagh, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anathema).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,978