Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1914 was a Monday and it was the 124th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,671 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1852Alice Liddell
- 1923Assi Rahbani
- 1934Tatiana Samoilova
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1954Liz Robertson
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 1960Paul Bhattacharjee
- 1970Gregg Alexander
- 1977Emily Perkins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1008Khwaja Abdullah Ansari, Persian mystic and poet (d. 1088)
- 1655Bartolomeo Cristofori, Italian instrument maker, invented the piano (d. 1731)
- 1796William H. Prescott, American historian and scholar (d. 1859)
- 1923Ed Cassidy, American drummer (Spirit and Rising Sons) (d. 2012)
- 1931Thomas Stuttaford, English physician, journalist, and politician
- 1939Leon Rochefort, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Trisha, Indian actress
- 1990Irina Falconi, American tennis player
- 1992Ashley Rickards, American actress
- 1994Pauline Ducruet, Monegasque daughter of Princess Stéphanie of Monaco
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1686The Municipality of Ilagan is founded in the Philippines.
- 1869The Naval Battle of Hakodate is fought in Japan.
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea begins with an attack by aircraft from the United States aircraft carrier USS Yorktown on Japanese naval forces at Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands. The Japanese forces had invaded Tulagi the day before.
- 1949The entire Torino football team (except for two players who did not take the trip: Sauro Tomà, due to an injury and Renato Gandolfi, because of coach request) is killed in a plane crash at the Superga hill at the edge of Turin, Italy.
- 1953Ernest Hemingway wins the Pulitzer Prize for The Old Man and the Sea.
- 1970Vietnam War: Kent State shootings: The Ohio National Guard, sent to Kent State University after disturbances in the city of Kent the weekend before, opens fire killing four unarmed students and wounding nine others. The students were protesting the United States’ invasion of Cambodia.
- 1988The PEPCON disaster rocks Henderson, Nevada, as tons of Space Shuttle fuel detonate during a fire.
- 2000Ken Livingstone becomes the first Mayor of London.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brahmanandam, Bill Maher, Warren Clarke, Al Stewart, Megumi Ishii, Colin Munroe, Charlie Sheen, Maxi Priest, Maite Perroni, Jamie Herrell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 4, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1904 – Rocco D'Assunta, Italian actor, comedian and playwright (d. 1970); August 25, 1966 – Robert Maschio, American actor; June 6, 1929 – Sunil Dutt, Pakistani-Indian actor, director, producer, and politician (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912