Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 124th day of the year 1929. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,746 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,249 days or 30.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 10, 1961.
If a dog named Colette - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Colette will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Colette will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1903Luther Adler
- 1929Ronald Golias
- 1934Tatiana Samoilova
- 1944Russi Taylor
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1954Marilyn Martin
- 1979Lance Bass
- 1992Ashley Rickards
- 1992Courtney Jines
View the complete list of May 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1870Alexandre Benois, Russian painter and critic (d. 1960)
- 1942Nickolas Ashford, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (Ashford & Simpson) (d. 2011)
- 1954Rey Valera, Filipino singer-songwriter and producer
- 1956Ulrike Meyfarth, German high jumper
- 1958Antonis Minou, Greek footballer and manager
- 1970Gregg Alexander, American singer-songwriter and producer (New Radicals)
- 1978Erin Andrews, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1983Derek Roy, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Anthony Fedorov, Ukrainian-American singer and actor (7th Heaven)
- 2009Prince Henrik of Denmark
View the complete list of May 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Howard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1436Assassination of the Swedish rebel (later national hero) Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson
- 1859The Cornwall Railway opens across the Royal Albert Bridge linking the counties of Devon and Cornwall in England.
- 1904The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1945World War II: German surrender at Lüneburg Heath, the North German Army surrenders to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
- 1953Ernest Hemingway wins the Pulitzer Prize for The Old Man and the Sea.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 2002EAS Airlines Flight 4226 crashes in a suburb of Kano, Nigeria shortly after takeoff, killing 149 people.
- 2015The Parliament of Malta moves from the Grandmaster’s Palace to a purpose-built Parliament House.
View the complete list of May 4 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gavin DeGraw, James Wolpert, KK Null, Alan Paul, The Mighty Hannibal, Ana Belén, Elizabeth Wilson, Mion Mukaichi, Joseph Cross, Marilou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 4, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1931. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 4, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 124th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,746 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,249 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,143
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 10, 1961
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1925 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1931 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1989 – Alia Shawkat, American actress; April 15, 1940 – Willie Davis, American baseball player and actor (d. 2010); June 12, 1949 – Roger Aaron Brown, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827