Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1948. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,604 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,201 days or 25.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1980.
If a dog named Yazhi - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yazhi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yazhi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Eric Sykes
- 1951Colin Bass
- 1955Robert Ellis Orrall
- 1970Sergio Basañez
- 1977Emily Perkins
- 1978Daisuke Ono
- 1979Lance Bass
- 1992Ashley Rickards
- 1992Courtney Jines
- 1992Grace Phipps
View the complete list of May 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1913Princess Katherine of Greece and Denmark (d. 2007)
- 1937Ron Carter, American bassist and educator (Miles Davis Quintet)
- 1948Alison Britton, English sculptor and educator
- 1957Kathy Kreiner, Canadian skier
- 1960Paul Bhattacharjee, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1967Ana Gasteyer, American actress and singer
- 1982Giorgos Tsiaras, Greek basketball player
- 1990Irina Falconi, American tennis player
- 1992Rasmus Mägi, Estonian hurdler
- 1993Jānis Bērziņš, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of May 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1471Wars of the Roses: The Battle of Tewkesbury: Edward IV defeats a Lancastrian Army and kills Edward of Westminster, Prince of Wales.
- 1493Pope Alexander VI divides the New World between Spain and Portugal along the Line of Demarcation.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 1836Formation of Ancient Order of Hibernians
- 1859The Cornwall Railway opens across the Royal Albert Bridge linking the counties of Devon and Cornwall in England.
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1932In Atlanta, mobster Al Capone begins serving an eleven-year prison sentence for tax evasion.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
- 1998A federal judge in Sacramento, California, gives “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski four life sentences plus 30 years after Kaczynski accepts a plea agreement sparing him from the death penalty.
View the complete list of May 4 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Polaire, Galilea Montijo, Ian Hunter, Richard Leveridge, Jenna Fischer, Michael Bay, Gwynne Howell, Clive Dunn, Lucille Ricksen, Greg Kihn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 4, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th May 1948 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 19, 1967. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 4, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1948
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,604 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,201 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 935
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1980
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1975 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 19, 1967 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.V.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1925 – Chester Ludgin, American actor and singer (d. 2003); March 6, 1944 – Mary Wilson, American singer and actress (The Supremes); May 14, 1961 – Tim Roth, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810