Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1852Alice Liddell
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1951Jackie Jackson
- 1961Jay Aston
- 1964Mónica Bardem
- 1968Julian Barratt
- 1970Sergio Basañez
- 1987Anjeza Shahini
- 1992Grace Phipps
- 1994Alexander Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1921Edo Murtić, Croatian painter, sculptor, and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1922Eugenie Clark, American biologist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1928Maynard Ferguson, Canadian trumpet player and bandleader (Big Bop Nouveau) (d. 2006)
- 1933J. Fred Duckett, American journalist and educator (d. 2007)
- 1945N. Ram, Indian journalist
- 1957Kathy Kreiner, Canadian skier
- 1960Paul Bhattacharjee, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1960Werner Faymann, Austrian politician, 28th Chancellor of Austria
- 1964Mónica Bardem, Spanish actress
- 1981Dallon Weekes, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Panic! at the Disco)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256The Augustinian monastic order is constituted at the Lecceto Monastery when Pope Alexander IV issues a papal bull Licet ecclesiae catholicae.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1945World War II: Denmark is granted liberation, when Germany was forced withdraw from Denmark thus ending five years of occupation.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 1974An all-female Japanese team reaches the summit of Manaslu, becoming the first women to climb an 8,000-meter peak.
- 1982Twenty sailors are killed when the British Type 42 destroyer HMS Sheffield is hit by an Argentinian Exocet missile during the Falklands War.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
- 2000Ken Livingstone becomes the first Mayor of London.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristina Wayborn, Moushumi Chatterjee, Bruce Wells, Allie DiMeco, Mick Hucknall, Cheryl Baker, Charles Berling, Dicky Barrett, Gina Lollobrigida, Penelope Milford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 4, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1947 – Chava Alberstein, Polish-born Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 1, 1974 – Colby Donaldson, American television host and actor; March 10, 1938 – Norman Blake, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962