Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 434 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Astor - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Astor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Astor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Godfrey Quigley
- 1942Nickolas Ashford
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1952Michael Barrymore
- 1956Sharon Jones
- 1970Will Arnett
- 1972Chris Tomlin
- 1983Jesse Moss
- 1992Grace Phipps
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1822Charles Boucher de Boucherville, Canadian physician and politician, 3rd Premier of Quebec (d. 1915)
- 1911Evald Seepere, Estonian boxer (d. 1990)
- 1918Kakuei Tanaka, Japanese soldier and politician, 64th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1993)
- 1923John Toner, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1939Amos Oz, Israeli journalist and author
- 1939Paul Gleason, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1958Delbert Fowler, American football player
- 1971Luiz Garcia, Jr., Brazilian race car driver
- 1983Derek Roy, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1994Alexander Gould, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1686The Municipality of Ilagan is founded in the Philippines.
- 1776Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III.
- 1814King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decrete of the 4th of May, returning Spain to absolutism.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1904The United States begins construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1945World War II: Neuengamme concentration camp near Hamburg is liberated by the British Army.
- 1949The entire Torino football team (except for two players who did not take the trip: Sauro Tomà, due to an injury and Renato Gandolfi, because of coach request) is killed in a plane crash at the Superga hill at the edge of Turin, Italy.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 1998A federal judge in Sacramento, California, gives “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski four life sentences plus 30 years after Kaczynski accepts a plea agreement sparing him from the death penalty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rainer Bock, John Garfield, Hiroshi Mikami, Spike Milligan, Jeon Hye-bin, Yukihiro Takiguchi, Peter Thorup, Jonathan Linsley, Felicity Jones, Lisa Ann Walter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 4, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1941 – Stephen J. Cannell. American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); July 18, 1978 – Joo Sang-wook, South Korean actor; October 31, 1954 – Ken Wahl, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226