Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Werner Schumacher
- 1923Eric Sykes
- 1934Tatiana Samoilova
- 1939Paul Gleason
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1960Andrew Denton
- 1961Jay Aston
- 1964Mónica Bardem
- 1970Will Arnett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1902Cola Debrot, Dutch physician, lawyer, and politician (d. 1981)
- 1923Ed Cassidy, American drummer (Spirit and Rising Sons) (d. 2012)
- 1923John Toner, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1930Roberta Peters, American soprano
- 1937Dick Dale, American guitarist
- 1939Paul Gleason, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1948Alison Britton, English sculptor and educator
- 1954Marilyn Martin, American singer-songwriter
- 1977Emily Perkins, Canadian actress
- 1983Derek Roy, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1436Assassination of the Swedish rebel (later national hero) Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson
- 1675King Charles II of England orders the construction of the Royal Greenwich Observatory.
- 1686The Municipality of Ilagan is founded in the Philippines.
- 1836Formation of Ancient Order of Hibernians
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea begins with an attack by aircraft from the United States aircraft carrier USS Yorktown on Japanese naval forces at Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands. The Japanese forces had invaded Tulagi the day before.
- 1945World War II: German surrender at Lüneburg Heath, the North German Army surrenders to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
- 1949The entire Torino football team (except for two players who did not take the trip: Sauro Tomà, due to an injury and Renato Gandolfi, because of coach request) is killed in a plane crash at the Superga hill at the edge of Turin, Italy.
- 1961Malcolm Ross and Victor Prather attain a new altitude record for manned balloon flight ascending in the Strato-Lab V open gondola to 113740 ft.
- 1972The Don't Make A Wave Committee, a fledgling environmental organization founded in Canada in 1971, officially changes its name to “Greenpeace Foundation”.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tyler Posey, Beatriz Sheridan, Robert Mulligan, Barret Swatek, Johnny Goudie, Madeline Duggan, Ryan O'Shaughnessy, K, Noor Jehan, Edi Gathegi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 4, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1962 – Wesley Snipes, American martial artist, actor, and producer; April 29, 1970 – China Forbes, American singer-songwriter (Pink Martini); February 8, 1972 – Big Show, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074