Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 125th day of the year 1923. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,049 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,683 days or 31.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1955.
If a dog named Zorra - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zorra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zorra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Hans Abramson
- 1930Will Hutchins
- 1940Lance Henriksen
- 1943Dilys Watling
- 1943Michael Palin
- 1944Roger Rees
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1973Tina Yothers
- 1981Marcelle Bittar
- 1989Raai Laxmi
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1826Eugénie de Montijo, French wife of Napoleon III (d. 1920)
- 1866Thomas B. Thrige, Danish businessman (d. 1938)
- 1943Nils Moritz, Estonian-Swedish actor
- 1944Roger Rees, Welsh-American actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1957Peter Howitt, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1958Robert DiPierdomenico, Australian footballer and sportscaster
- 1967Alexis Sinduhije, Burundian journalist and politician
- 1977Virginie Efira, Belgian actress and journalist
- 1978John Wilshere, Papua New Guinean rugby player
- 1980Yossi Benayoun, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Kublai Khan becomes ruler of the Mongol Empire.
- 1640King Charles I of England dissolves the Short Parliament.
- 1789In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of the Wilderness begins in Spotsylvania County.
- 1866Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.
- 1904Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.
- 1965The Warlocks, later known as The Grateful Dead, make their first public appearance in Menlo Park, California.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1994The signing of the Bishkek Protocol between Armenia and Azerbaijan effectively freezes the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sommore, Bernard Cribbins, Jackie Collins, Aleksandra Szwed, Dennis Wilson, Tony Sirico, Shawn Yue, John Frankenheimer, Fruit Chan, Harold Nicholas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1923 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 15 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,049 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,683 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,187
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1955
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1942 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1943 – Daniel Truhitte, American actor and singer; December 7, 1978 – Frankie J, Mexican-American singer-songwriter and producer (Kumbia Kings); January 1, 1941 – Asrani, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867