Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1941 was a Monday and it was the 125th day of the year 1941. It was the 18th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,474 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,491 days or 25.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1973.
If a dog named Oakley - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oakley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oakley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Tyrone Power
- 1930Hans Abramson
- 1938Michael Murphy
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1956Lisa Eilbacher
- 1957Richard E. Grant
- 1978Santiago Cabrera
- 1988Brooke Hogan
- 1989Larissa Wilson
- 1989Raai Laxmi
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1911Andor Lilienthal, Russian-Hungarian chess player (d. 2010)
- 1911Pritilata Waddedar, Indian educator and activist (d. 1932)
- 1930Will Hutchins, American actor
- 1936Patrick Gowers, English composer and educator (d. 2014)
- 1941Alexander Ragulin, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2004)
- 1963Scott Westerfeld, American author and composer
- 1967Levent Kazak, Turkish actor and screenwriter
- 1976Juan Pablo Sorín, Argentinian footballer and sportscaster
- 1984Wade MacNeil, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, Gallows, and Black Lungs)
- 1989Raai Laxmi, Indian actress
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1640King Charles I of England dissolves the Short Parliament.
- 1789In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- 1811In the second day of fighting at the Peninsular War Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro the French army, under Marshall André Masséna, drive in the Duke of Wellington’s overextended right flank, but French frontal assaults fail to take the town of Fuentes de Oñoro and the Anglo-Portuguese army holds the field at the end of the day.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1945World War II: Canadian and British troops liberate the Netherlands and Denmark from German occupation when Wehrmacht troops capitulate.
- 1955West Germany gains full sovereignty.
- 1964The Council of Europe declares May 5 as Europe Day.
- 1987Iran–Contra affair: Start of Congressional televised hearings in the United States of America
- 1994The signing of the Bishkek Protocol between Armenia and Azerbaijan effectively freezes the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- 201422 people die after two boats carrying illegal immigrants collide in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Greece.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Carr, Gerrianne Raphael, Tyne Daly, Kim Stockwood, Jean-Marc Barr, Coşkun Sabah, Pusha T, Forrest Griffin, Alesso, Carmen Electra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +207. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -272. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1941
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 18th Monday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 15 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,474 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,491 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1973
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+207)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1948 (-272)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1925 – Mike Connors, American actor and producer; April 9, 1990 – David Jones-Roberts, Australian actor; April 14, 1932 – Loretta Lynn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898