Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1942. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,511 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,504 days or 26.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 965 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1974.
If a dog named Caoimhe - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caoimhe will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Caoimhe will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Will Hutchins
- 1944John Rhys-Davies
- 1944Roger Rees
- 1947Robin McNamara
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1956Lisa Eilbacher
- 1963James LaBrie
- 1981Craig David
- 1987Jessie Cave
- 1988Skye Sweetnam
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1869Hans Pfitzner, German composer and conductor (d. 1949)
- 1883Agustín Barrios, Paraguayan guitarist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1915Alice Faye, American actress and singer (d. 1998)
- 1934Victor Garland, Australian accountant and politician, 26th Australian Minister for Veterans’ Affairs
- 1942István Bujtor, Hungarian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1942Jean Corston, Baroness Corston, English lawyer and politician
- 1942Marc Alaimo, American actor
- 1951Toomas Vilosius, Estonian physician and politician, 2nd Minister of Social Affairs of Estonia
- 1983Annie Villeneuve, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1990Hannah Davis, American model
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lacey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Emperor Napoleon dies in exile on the island of Saint Helena in the South Atlantic Ocean.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate government was declared dissolved at Washington, Georgia.
- 1905The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian Campaign: Norwegian squads in Hegra Fortress and Vinjesvingen capitulate to German forces after all other Norwegian forces in southern Norway had laid down their arms.
- 1973Secretariat wins the 1973 Kentucky Derby in 1:59 2/5, an as-yet unbeaten record.
- 1980Operation Nimrod: The British Special Air Service storms the Iranian embassy in London after a six-day siege.
- 201422 people die after two boats carrying illegal immigrants collide in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Greece.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Shmurda, John Michael Higgins, Melvin Van Peebles, Charlie Kaufman, Marguerite Durand, Midori Naka, Luke Mitchell, Masahiro Usui, Art Clokey, Dory Previn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 1929. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,511 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,504 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 965
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1914 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 1929 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: V.V.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1960 – Phillip Rhee, American actor, martial artist, director, and producer; July 26, 1918 – Marjorie Lord, American actress and singer; April 14, 1993 – Graham Phillips, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947