Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1942. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,170 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,390 days or 25.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 954 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1974.
If a dog named Lomi - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lomi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lomi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ayhan Işık
- 1948Mats Bergman
- 1956Lisa Eilbacher
- 1956Robert Marien
- 1957Richard E. Grant
- 1959Steve Stevens
- 1976Jeremy Michael Ward
- 1983Henry Cavill
- 1984Wade MacNeil
- 1990Hannah Davis
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1832Hubert Howe Bancroft, American ethnologist and historian (d. 1918)
- 1922Irene Gut Opdyke, Polish-American nurse (d. 2003)
- 1934Ace Cannon, American saxophonist
- 1944John Rhys-Davies, Welsh actor and screenwriter
- 1958Robert DiPierdomenico, Australian footballer and sportscaster
- 1959Peter Molyneux, English video game designer, created Fable
- 1965Glenn Seton, Australian race car driver
- 1970Todd Newton, American game show host
- 1975Meb Keflezighi, American runner
- 1976Jean-François Dumoulin, Canadian race car driver
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate government was declared dissolved at Washington, Georgia.
- 1905The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1945World War II: The Prague uprising begins as an attempt by the Czech resistance to free the city from German occupation.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1955West Germany gains full sovereignty.
- 1981Bobby Sands dies in the Long Kesh prison hospital after 66 days of hunger-striking, aged 27.
- 1994American teenager Michael P. Fay is caned in Singapore for theft and vandalism.
- 2006The government of Sudan signs an accord with the Sudan Liberation Army.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Narada Michael Walden, Beryl Davis, Pantelis Voulgaris, Willie Tee, Frank Carson, Kiko Mizuhara, Jimmy Dawkins, Lisa Zane, Mayuko Fukuda, Darren McGavin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 1929. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,170 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,390 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 954
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1974
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1914 (+202)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 1929 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1969 – Jennifer Ehle, American actress; April 2, 1975 – Adam Rodríguez, American actor and director; December 26, 1949 – Mikhail Boyarsky, Russian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,825