Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 125th day of the year 1950. It was the 18th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,419 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,473 days or 23.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1982.
If a dog named Bleu - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bleu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bleu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Ann B. Davis
- 1929Ayhan Işık
- 1934Johnnie Taylor
- 1940Lasse Åberg
- 1942Marc Alaimo
- 1947Robin McNamara
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1964Minami Takayama
- 1983Annie Villeneuve
- 1987Marija Šestić
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1830John Batterson Stetson, American businessman, founded the John B. Stetson Company (d. 1906)
- 1898Elsie Eaves, American engineer (d. 1983)
- 1905Floyd Gottfredson, American author and illustrator (d. 1986)
- 1911Andor Lilienthal, Russian-Hungarian chess player (d. 2010)
- 1962Sot Chitalada, Thai boxer
- 1967Takehito Koyasu, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1976Jeremy Michael Ward, American singer and guitarist (The Mars Volta and De Facto) (d. 2003)
- 1979Vincent Kartheiser, American actor
- 1980Hank Green, American blogger
- 1983Scott Ware, American football player
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brooke’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Kublai Khan becomes ruler of the Mongol Empire.
- 1762Russia and Prussia sign the Treaty of St. Petersburg.
- 1789In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- 1809Mary Kies becomes the first woman awarded a U.S. patent, for a technique of weaving straw with silk and thread.
- 1821Emperor Napoleon dies in exile on the island of Saint Helena in the South Atlantic Ocean.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1944German troops execute 216 civilians in the village of Kleisoura in Greece.
- 1945World War II: Canadian and British troops liberate the Netherlands and Denmark from German occupation when Wehrmacht troops capitulate.
- 1994American teenager Michael P. Fay is caned in Singapore for theft and vandalism.
- 201411 people are missing after a Chinese cargo ship collides with a Marshall Islands registered container ship off the coast of Hong Kong.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bridget St John, Jenni Rivera, Hunter Parrish, Inés Sastre, Kool Savas, Jonathan Wilkes, Yui Horie, Tore Svennberg, Yahoo Serious, Debby Boone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1963. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 5th May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 18th Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,419 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,473 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 860
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1982
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1937 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1963 (-127)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: V.V.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1946 – Lana Wood, American actress and producer; January 25, 1958 – Dinah Manoff, American actress and director; July 16, 1986 – Taryn Southern, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929