Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Bati - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bati will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bati will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Gilbert
- 1927Pat Carroll
- 1928Richard Schaal
- 1929Ayhan Işık
- 1942Tammy Wynette
- 1944Roger Rees
- 1948Mats Bergman
- 1957Peter Howitt
- 1983Annie Villeneuve
- 1987Jessie Cave
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1542Thomas Cecil, 1st Earl of Exeter, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire (d. 1623)
- 1747Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1792)
- 1869Fabián de la Rosa, Filipino painter and educator (d. 1937)
- 1887Geoffrey Fisher, English archbishop (d. 1972)
- 1917Pío Leyva, Cuban singer-songwriter (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2006)
- 1934Victor Garland, Australian accountant and politician, 26th Australian Minister for Veterans’ Affairs
- 1938Bill Robertson, American businessman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1949Eppie Bleeker, Dutch speed skater
- 1970LaPhonso Ellis, American basketball player
- 1988Richard O'Dwyer, English computer programmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809The Swiss canton of Aargau allowed citizenship to Jews.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1862Cinco de Mayo: Troops led by Ignacio Zaragoza halt a French invasion in the Battle of Puebla in Mexico.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate government was declared dissolved at Washington, Georgia.
- 1865In North Bend, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati), the first train robbery in the United States takes place.
- 1866Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.
- 1905The trial in the Stratton Brothers case begins in London, England; it marks the first time that fingerprint evidence is used to gain a conviction for murder.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian refugees form a government-in-exile in London
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1994The signing of the Bishkek Protocol between Armenia and Azerbaijan effectively freezes the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Hurndall, Geoffrey Davies, Stefanie Scott, Brittany Daniel, Pgeezy, Chris Addison, Dom DeLuise, Tommy Bolin, Tereza Kesovija, Rachel Melvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 5, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happy Organ by Dave “Baby” Cortez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1982 – Terrence J, American television host and actor; March 27, 1999 – Natasha Calis, Canadian actress; June 25, 1991 – Kyousuke Hamao, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,284