Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 125th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,680 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Gilbert
- 1927Pat Carroll
- 1935Douglas Marland
- 1944Roger Rees
- 1956Robert Marien
- 1976Dieter Brummer
- 1983Henry Cavill
- 1987Jessie Cave
- 1989Chris Brown
- 1990Song Jieun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1832Hubert Howe Bancroft, American ethnologist and historian (d. 1918)
- 1930Will Hutchins, American actor
- 1932Stan Goldberg, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1942Marc Alaimo, American actor
- 1951Rudolf Finsterer, German rugby player and coach
- 1968Katherine Rake, English academic
- 1977Choi Kang-hee, South Korean actress
- 1989Chris Brown, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1992Yōsuke Mikami, Japanese footballer
- 1993Francine Niyonsaba, Burundian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260Kublai Khan becomes ruler of the Mongol Empire.
- 1809Mary Kies becomes the first woman awarded a U.S. patent, for a technique of weaving straw with silk and thread.
- 1925The government of South Africa declares Afrikaans an official language.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian Campaign: Norwegian squads in Hegra Fortress and Vinjesvingen capitulate to German forces after all other Norwegian forces in southern Norway had laid down their arms.
- 1944German troops execute 216 civilians in the village of Kleisoura in Greece.
- 1945World War II: Canadian and British troops liberate the Netherlands and Denmark from German occupation when Wehrmacht troops capitulate.
- 1945World War II: The Prague uprising begins as an attempt by the Czech resistance to free the city from German occupation.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1964The Council of Europe declares May 5 as Europe Day.
- 1987Iran–Contra affair: Start of Congressional televised hearings in the United States of America
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esin Engin, Vince Bell, Craig Kilborn, Kevin Olusola, Huma Qureshi, Peter Marc Jacobson, Park Chan-wook, Marshall Chess, Cheyenne Jackson, Yoon Seok-ho.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 5, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1934 – Rita Sakellariou, Greek singer (d. 1999); December 14, 1970 – Nadine Garner, Australian actress; September 22, 1976 – Wowie de Guzman, Filipino actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038