Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 125th day of the year 1966. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,818 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,606 days or 18.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 671 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 11, 1998.
If a dog named Mancha - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mancha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mancha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923James Gilbert
- 1927Pat Carroll
- 1929Ilene Woods
- 1955Melinda Culea
- 1966Josh Weinstein
- 1973Tina Yothers
- 1981Craig David
- 1981Danielle Fishel
- 1981Farid Kamil
- 1981Marcelle Bittar
View the complete list of May 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1542Thomas Cecil, 1st Earl of Exeter, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire (d. 1623)
- 1911Pritilata Waddedar, Indian educator and activist (d. 1932)
- 1955Melinda Culea, American actress
- 1958Aurélien Recoing, French actor
- 1966Sergei Stanishev, Ukrainian-Bulgarian politician, 46th Prime Minister of Bulgaria
- 1980Hank Green, American blogger
- 1982Jay Bothroyd, English footballer
- 1984Wade MacNeil, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, Gallows, and Black Lungs)
- 1991Shubha Phutela, Indian model and actress (d. 2012)
- 1999Nathan Chen, American figure skater
View the complete list of May 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Deanna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 553The Second Council of Constantinople begins.
- 1809Mary Kies becomes the first woman awarded a U.S. patent, for a technique of weaving straw with silk and thread.
- 1865In North Bend, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati), the first train robbery in the United States takes place.
- 1886The Bay View Massacre: A militia fires into a crowd of protesters in Milwaukee, killing seven.
- 1920Authorities arrest Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti for alleged robbery and murder.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1972Alitalia Flight 112 crashes into Mount Longa near Palermo, Sicily, killing all 115 aboard, making it the deadliest single-aircraft disaster in Italy.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1994The signing of the Bishkek Protocol between Armenia and Azerbaijan effectively freezes the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- 201411 people are missing after a Chinese cargo ship collides with a Marshall Islands registered container ship off the coast of Hong Kong.
View the complete list of May 5 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kad Merad, Janno Gibbs, Dylan Sprayberry, Ritwik Ghatak, Marc Lavoine, Richard E. Grant, Eddie Cusic, Robert Arthur, Oliver Palotai, Neve McIntosh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 5, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +203. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 23, 1941. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 5th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 5, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 125th day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 271 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,818 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 671
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 11, 1998
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+203)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 23, 1941 (-155)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 7, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: V.V.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1944 – Rick Davies, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Supertramp); May 4, 1985 – Anthony Fedorov, Ukrainian-American singer and actor (7th Heaven); December 27, 1991 – Chloe Bridges, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107