Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 125th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,732 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Eddi Arent
- 1934Johnnie Taylor
- 1943Nils Moritz
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1956Lisa Eilbacher
- 1957Richard E. Grant
- 1967Levent Kazak
- 1979Vincent Kartheiser
- 1981Farid Kamil
- 1984Wade MacNeil
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1826Eugénie de Montijo, French wife of Napoleon III (d. 1920)
- 1869Hans Pfitzner, German composer and conductor (d. 1949)
- 1925Eddi Arent, Polish-German actor (d. 2013)
- 1935Douglas Marland, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1940Lasse Åberg, Swedish actor, singer, and director
- 1948Bill Ward, English drummer and songwriter (Black Sabbath and Mythology)
- 1951Nicholas Guest, American actor
- 1958Aurélien Recoing, French actor
- 1987Marija Šestić, Bosnian singer
- 1992Taisuke Miyazaki, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1860Giuseppe Garibaldi sets sail from Genoa, leading the expedition of the Thousand to conquer the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and giving birth to the Kingdom of Italy.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate District of the Gulf surrenders about 4,000 men at Citronelle, Alabama.
- 1886The Bay View Massacre: A militia fires into a crowd of protesters in Milwaukee, killing seven.
- 1936Italian troops occupy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- 1946The International Military Tribunal for the Far East begins in Tokyo with twenty-eight Japanese military and government officials accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity.
- 1972Alitalia Flight 112 crashes into Mount Longa near Palermo, Sicily, killing all 115 aboard, making it the deadliest single-aircraft disaster in Italy.
- 1981Bobby Sands dies in the Long Kesh prison hospital after 66 days of hunger-striking, aged 27.
- 1991A riot breaks out in the Mt. Pleasant section of Washington, D.C. after police shoot a Salvadoran man.
- 2010Mass protests in Greece erupt in response to austerity measures imposed by the government as a result of the Greek government-debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John McCormack, Garry Gary Beers, Rosita Contreras, Zachary Richard, Masakazu Morita, Ji-Tu Cumbuka, Tuba Büyüküstün, Hank Worden, Carlos Agassi, Matthew Friedberger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 5, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1960 – Amanda Wyss, American actress; May 26, 1923 – Roy Dotrice, English actor; June 23, 1962 – Chuck Billy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Testament and Dublin Death Patrol).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075