Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 2009 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 2009. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Johnnie Taylor
- 1942Marc Alaimo
- 1963Heidi Kozak
- 1976Sage Stallone
- 1979Vincent Kartheiser
- 1981Marcelle Bittar
- 1983Henry Cavill
- 1987Ian Michael Smith
- 1987Marija Šestić
- 1988Brooke Hogan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1945Kurt Loder, American journalist, author, and critic
- 1957Aad van Mil, Dutch water polo player
- 1964Don Payne, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1965Leslie Law, English horse rider
- 1971Mike Redmond, American baseball player and manager
- 1976Dieter Brummer, Australian actor
- 1976Jean-François Dumoulin, Canadian race car driver
- 1983Annie Villeneuve, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1989Agnes Knochenhauer, Swedish curler
- 1989Raai Laxmi, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Russia and Prussia sign the Treaty of St. Petersburg.
- 1809Mary Kies becomes the first woman awarded a U.S. patent, for a technique of weaving straw with silk and thread.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate District of the Gulf surrenders about 4,000 men at Citronelle, Alabama.
- 1865In North Bend, Ohio (a suburb of Cincinnati), the first train robbery in the United States takes place.
- 1886The Bay View Massacre: A militia fires into a crowd of protesters in Milwaukee, killing seven.
- 1944German troops execute 216 civilians in the village of Kleisoura in Greece.
- 1972Alitalia Flight 112 crashes into Mount Longa near Palermo, Sicily, killing all 115 aboard, making it the deadliest single-aircraft disaster in Italy.
- 1994American teenager Michael P. Fay is caned in Singapore for theft and vandalism.
- 2010Mass protests in Greece erupt in response to austerity measures imposed by the government as a result of the Greek government-debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chief Tahachee, Sara Sampaio, Emily Atack, Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan, Evelina Papantoniou, James Hunter, Andie MacDowell, Erik Palladino, Chinami Tokunaga, Dick Warlock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 5, 2009.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1987 – Jay Pharoah, American comedian and actor; January 2, 1988 – Satomi Akesaka, Japanese voice actress; May 20, 1992 – Jack Gleeson, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154