Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 126th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1961Gina Riley
- 1964Tony Scalzo
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1986Tyler Hynes
- 1993Alex Preston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1635Johann Joachim Becher (d. 1682)
- 1856Robert Peary, American admiral and explorer (d. 1920)
- 1895Júlio César de Mello e Souza, Brazilian mathematician and author (d. 1974)
- 1902Harry Golden, Ukrainian-American journalist and author (d. 1981)
- 1926Gilles Grégoire, Canadian politician, co-founded the Parti Québécois (d. 2006)
- 1954Dora Bakoyannis, Greek politician, 120th Greek Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1961George Clooney, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978John Abraham, American football player
- 1987Meek Mill, American rapper and producer
- 1991Harriet Lee, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is declared the new capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maricar Reyes, Chris O'Dowd, Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, Rhoda Gemignani, Cathee Dahmen, Mia McKenna-Bruce, Moon Geun-young, Lorenzo Music, Didi Conn, Maggie Ma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 6, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1956 – Ernie Dingo, Australian actor and television host; July 28, 1941 – Susan Roces, Filipino actress and producer; January 9, 1991 – 3LAU, American DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003