Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 126th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,310 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Orson Welles
- 1916Sif Ruud
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1960Anne Parillaud
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 1996Dominic Scott Kay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1713Charles Batteux, French philosopher and academic (d. 1780)
- 1742Jean Senebier, Swiss pastor and physiologist (d. 1809)
- 1758Maximilien Robespierre, French lawyer and politician (d. 1794)
- 1843Grove Karl Gilbert, American geologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1869Junnosuke Inoue, Japanese businessman and central banker, 8th and 11th Governor of the Bank of Japan (d. 1932)
- 1917Kal Mann, American songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1932Ahmet Haxhiu, Kosovan activist (d. 1994)
- 1986Gintarė Vostrecovaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
- 1987Kaliese Spencer, Jamaican hurdler
- 1991Harriet Lee, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Spanish and German troops sack Rome; some consider this the end of the Renaissance. 147 Swiss Guards, including their commander, die fighting the forces of Charles V in order to allow Pope Clement VII to escape into Castel Sant'Angelo.
- 1757The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- 1840The Penny Black postage stamp becomes valid for use in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1937Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1949EDSAC, the first practical electronic digital stored-program computer, runs its first operation.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Twila Paris, Chris Marion, William Hartnell, Vanna, Barbara De Fina, Ivan Urgant, Park Seo-joon, James House, Len Wiseman, Karen Duffy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 6, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1921 – Richard Marner, Russian-Scottish actor (d. 2004); September 23, 1939 – Janusz Gajos, Polish actor; August 2, 1914 – Big Walter Price, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016