Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 126th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,275 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1916Sif Ruud
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1960Roma Downey
- 1961George Clooney
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1993Alex Preston
- 1993Kim Dasom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne, American lawyer and producer (d. 1999)
- 1911Guy des Cars, French journalist and author (d. 1993)
- 1924Patricia Kennedy Lawford, American author (d. 2006)
- 1940Alexandra Burslem, Chinese-English academic
- 1954Dora Bakoyannis, Greek politician, 120th Greek Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1959Charles Hendry, English politician
- 1964Tony Scalzo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fastball)
- 1980Colt Cabana, American wrestler
- 1989Bobby Bazini, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1993Naomi Scott, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- 1782Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1882Thomas Henry Burke and Lord Frederick Cavendish are stabbed and killed during the Phoenix Park Murders in Dublin.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1902Macario Sakay establishes the Tagalog Republic with himself as President.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1941The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- 1945World War II: The Prague Offensive, the last major battle of the Eastern Front, begins.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judith Durham, Kristina Söderbaum, Jimi Hendrix, Matt Barela, Lotte Lenya, Jaime Fabregas, Chris Robinson, Ike Pappas, Yūko Minaguchi, Sayaka Isoyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 6, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1981 – Megan Hilty, American actress and singer; August 23, 1945 – Bob Peck, English actor (d. 1999); January 15, 1929 – Queen Ida, American accordion player and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884