Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1915 was a Thursday and it was the 126th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,361 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Frank Nelson
- 1916Adriana Caselotti
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1979Kerry Ellis
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1986Cindy Daniel
- 1986Tyler Hynes
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 1993Naomi Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1882Wilhelm, German Crown Prince (d. 1951)
- 1895Fidél Pálffy, Hungarian soldier and politician, Hungarian Minister of Agriculture (d. 1946)
- 1904Raymond Bailey, American actor (d. 1980)
- 1940Alexandra Burslem, Chinese-English academic
- 1948Robert Eyer, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1950Robbie McIntosh, Scottish drummer (Average White Band and The Senate) (d. 1974)
- 1955John Hutton, Baron Hutton of Furness, English academic and politician, Secretary of State for Defence
- 1960Roma Downey, Irish-American actress and producer
- 1978Fredrick Federley, Swedish journalist and politician
- 1984Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki, American-Somali terrorist (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1861American Civil War: Arkansas secedes from the Union.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is declared the new capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1877Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emina Jahović, Marian Anderson, Kevin Shields, Kevin Rankin, Laura Linney, Larry Cunningham, William Hartnell, Eleanor Powell, Thomas Lang, Ludmilla Tchérina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 6, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1927 – Geoffrey Palmer, English actor; February 3, 1918 – Joey Bishop, American actor and producer (d. 2007); May 24, 1986 – Jordan Metcalfe, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990