Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 126th day of the year 1926. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,636 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,545 days or 31.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1958.
If a dog named Rustler - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rustler will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rustler will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1980Kelly van der Veer
- 1986Cindy Daniel
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1848Henry Edward Armstrong, English chemist and academic (d. 1937)
- 1943Andreas Baader, German terrorist, co-founded the Red Army Faction (d. 1977)
- 1960Phyllis Treigle, American soprano and actress
- 1972Martin Brodeur, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Jason Witten, American football player
- 1983Adrianne Palicki, American actress
- 1983Raquel Zimmermann, Brazilian model
- 1984Juan Pablo Carrizo, Argentinian footballer
- 1985Chris Paul, American basketball player
- 1989Amra Sadiković, Swiss tennis player
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AISAFNOMZEVVL? Check your answers here: Word scramble AISAFNOMZEVVL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1682Louis XIV moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 1996The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.
- 1999The first elections to the devolved Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly are held.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne Crain, Michael Omartian, Dayton Lummis, Carli Norris, Lorraine Kelly, Kathryn Fiore, Gary Wright, Florence La Badie, Jonathan Monaghan, Elizabeth Peña.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 63 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,636 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,545 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,173
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1973 – Elsa Lunghini, French singer-songwriter and actress; May 22, 1907 – Martha Angelici, French soprano and actress (d. 1973); May 6, 1996 – Dominic Scott Kay, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976