Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 126th day of the year 1950. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,979 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,326 days or 22.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1982.
If a dog named Hiroshi - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hiroshi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hiroshi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1916Adriana Caselotti
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1952Fred Newman
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1961Gina Riley
- 1974Patrick Tang
- 1996Dominic Scott Kay
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1797Joseph Brackett, American religious leader and composer (d. 1882)
- 1871Christian Morgenstern, German author and poet (d. 1914)
- 1895Rudolph Valentino, Italian-American actor (d. 1926)
- 1916Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1920Ross Hunter, American actor and producer (d. 1996)
- 1948Robert Eyer, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1953Graeme Souness, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1954Tom Abernethy, American basketball player
- 1958Jan Leyers, Belgian singer-songwriter (Soulsister)
- 1986Gintarė Vostrecovaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1915Babe Ruth hits his first major league home run while pitching for the Boston Red Sox.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1994Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and French President François Mitterrand officiate at the opening of the Channel Tunnel.
- 1997The Bank of England is given independence from political control, the most significant change in the bank’s 300-year history.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valensia, Curtis Jones, Max Boyce, Denise Filiatrault, David Roper, Art Clokey, Sonny Tufts, Paula Devicq, Warrel Dane, Robert MacNaughton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1950.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,979 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 845
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1982
- Age in dog years: 292 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- May modern birthstone: Emerald
- May mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- May birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1937 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1963 (-125)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1989 – Taron Egerton, English actor; July 19, 1947 – Brian May, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Queen and Smile); March 17, 1972 – Torquil Campbell, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Stars and Memphis).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803