Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 126th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,814 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 773 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore
- 1948Mary MacGregor
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1958Lolita Flores
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1960Roma Downey
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1979Kerry Ellis
- 1987Meek Mill
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1713Charles Batteux, French philosopher and academic (d. 1780)
- 1827Hermann Raster, German-American journalist and politician (d. 1891)
- 1905Philip N. Krasne, American lawyer and producer (d. 1999)
- 1913Stewart Granger, English-American actor (d. 1993)
- 1943Grange Calveley, English animator and screenwriter
- 1960Roma Downey, Irish-American actress and producer
- 1977Marc Chouinard, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Juan Pablo Carrizo, Argentinian footballer
- 1985Tanerau Latimer, New Zealand rugby player
- 1986Gintarė Vostrecovaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1902Macario Sakay establishes the Tagalog Republic with himself as President.
- 1935The first flight of the Curtiss P-36 Hawk.
- 1940John Steinbeck is awarded the Pulitzer Prize for his novel The Grapes of Wrath.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donald Faison, Rani Mukerji, will.i.am, Lance Broadway, Michael Sembello, Javine Hylton, Darren Boyd, Kim Seul-gie, Justin Lo, Jessica Tuck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 6, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1917 – Frankie Howerd, English comedian, actor, and singer (d. 1992); June 18, 1960 – Barbara Broccoli, American director and producer; January 17, 1927 – Norman Kaye, Australian actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,108