Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 126th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Soca - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1915Orson Welles
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1958Lolita Flores
- 1960Roma Downey
- 1961George Clooney
- 1980Kelly van der Veer
- 1986Tyler Hynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1879Hendrik van Heuckelum, Dutch footballer (d. 1929)
- 1913Carmen Cavallaro, American pianist (d. 1989)
- 1937Rubin Carter, American-Canadian boxer (d. 2014)
- 1942David Friesen, American bassist
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Flatlanders)
- 1960Phyllis Treigle, American soprano and actress
- 1984Juan Pablo Carrizo, Argentinian footballer
- 1986Goran Dragić, Slovenian basketball player
- 1986Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Aljona Malets, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1782Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masato Nakamura, Naomi Watts, Lupe Vélez, Tom Rush, David Doyle, Little Jimmy Dickens, Grace Moore, Mary Badham, Goodman Ace, Iyari Limon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1987 – Rocco Nacino, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer; February 26, 1986 – Teresa Palmer, Australian actress and producer; November 1, 1944 – Kinky Friedman, American singer-songwriter and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,153