Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 126th day of the year 1958. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,370 days or 20.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1990.
If a dog named Kripto - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kripto will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kripto will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1911Frank Nelson
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1915Orson Welles
- 1922Vladimir Etush
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1981Matt Drake
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1983Gabourey Sidibe
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1758André Masséna, French general (d. 1817)
- 1880William Joseph Simmons, American Ku Klux Klan leader (d. 1945)
- 1929Paul Lauterbur, American chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1930Sonia Rykiel, French fashion designer
- 1943Wolfgang Reinhardt, German pole vaulter (d. 2011)
- 1952Christian Clavier, French actor and producer
- 1953Lynn Whitfield, American actress and producer
- 1978Aleksandr Fyodorov, Russian bodybuilder
- 1980Colt Cabana, American wrestler
- 1992Takashi Usami, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1757The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- 1782Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Argo Aadli, Billy Mackenzie, Clarence Ashley, Virginie Efira, Gilly Flower, Michael Lerner, Paul Rodgers, Shōsuke Tanihara, Ari Boyland, José Bardina.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1958.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1958 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1956. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1958
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,110 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,370 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 748
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1990
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1956 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (-118)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1979 – Chantal Janzen, Dutch actress and singer; August 21, 1967 – Carrie-Anne Moss, Canadian actress; June 6, 1972 – Cristina Scabbia, Italian singer-songwriter (Lacuna Coil).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833