Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 126th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,751 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Fargo - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fargo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fargo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Rudolph Valentino
- 1904Raymond Bailey
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1952Fred Newman
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1960Anne Parillaud
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1987Moon Geun-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1848Henry Edward Armstrong, English chemist and academic (d. 1937)
- 1942David Friesen, American bassist
- 1952Fred Newman, American actor and composer
- 1955Tom Bergeron, American television host
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos, Greek actor and screenwriter
- 1962Tom Brake, English politician
- 1974Faruk Namdar, German-Turkish footballer
- 1980Dimitris Diamantidis, Greek basketball player
- 1986Tyler Hynes, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1990Danielle Beaubrun, Saint Lucian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1966Myra Hindley and Ian Brady are sentenced to life imprisonment for the Moors murders in England.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1996The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 1999The first elections to the devolved Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly are held.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Harrison, Allison Holker, Jim Lea, Jackie Jackson, Kelsey Grammer, Nas, Ulrik Munther, Sammy Davis, Sr., Jonas Chernick, Rick Mercer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1965 – Billy Sherwood, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yes, Conspiracy, Lodgic, and Yoso); October 8, 1943 – Chevy Chase, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; March 15, 1982 – Emily Tyndall, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219