Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 127th day of the year 1960. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,920 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,640 days or 20.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 776 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 1992.
If a dog named Kotaro - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kotaro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kotaro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1948Robert Eyer
- 1952Fred Newman
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1965Leslie Hope
- 1970Kavan Smith
- 1971Chris Shiflett
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1993Alex Preston
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1635Johann Joachim Becher (d. 1682)
- 1871Christian Morgenstern, German author and poet (d. 1914)
- 1872Djemal Pasha, Ottoman general (d. 1922)
- 1872Willem de Sitter, Dutch mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1934)
- 1916Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1950Jeffery Deaver, American journalist and author
- 1968Lætitia Sadier, French singer and keyboard player (Stereolab, Monade, and McCarthy)
- 1974Faruk Namdar, German-Turkish footballer
- 1978Aleksandr Fyodorov, Russian bodybuilder
- 1978John Abraham, American football player
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Annie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1682Louis XIV moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- 1915Babe Ruth hits his first major league home run while pitching for the Boston Red Sox.
- 1937Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1966Myra Hindley and Ian Brady are sentenced to life imprisonment for the Moors murders in England.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 1999The first elections to the devolved Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly are held.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Bowen, Karen Knowles, Laurel Aitken, Nikki Osborne, Mau Marcelo, Despina Vandi, Peter Duncan, Jennifer Grey, Martin Giroux, Billie Holiday.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1960 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +213. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1979. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 90 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,920 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,640 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 776
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 1992
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+213)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1979 (-138)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Stuck on You by Elvis Presley (May 9, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1936 – Virna Lisi, Italian actress (d. 2014); October 28, 1967 – Monica Chan, Hong Kong model and actress, Miss Hong Kong 1989; September 5, 1966 – Achero Mañas, Spanish actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034