Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 126th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,411 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1916Sif Ruud
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1946Susan Brown
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1964Dana Hill
- 1964Tony Scalzo
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1993Naomi Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Stuck, Italian-French cellist and composer (d. 1755)
- 1843Grove Karl Gilbert, American geologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1856Sigmund Freud, Austrian-English neurologist and psychoanalyst (d. 1939)
- 1911Guy des Cars, French journalist and author (d. 1993)
- 1948Robert Eyer, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1950Jeffery Deaver, American journalist and author
- 1971Chris Shiflett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Foo Fighters, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Jackson United, No Use for a Name, and Viva Death)
- 1974Bernard Barmasai, Kenyan runner
- 1983Ingrid Jonach, Australian author
- 1985Chris Paul, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is declared the new capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- 1882Thomas Henry Burke and Lord Frederick Cavendish are stabbed and killed during the Phoenix Park Murders in Dublin.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 1999The first elections to the devolved Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly are held.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sapru, Alex Greenwald, Anna Tsuchiya, Yuval Semo, Bobby Hollander, Lena Katina, Ann Jillian, Nanette Burstein, Tim Roth, Hector Crawford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1952 – David Pack, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ambrosia); July 9, 1946 – Bon Scott, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC, Fraternity, The Valentines, and The Spektors) (d. 1980); December 16, 1983 – Frankie Ballard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150