Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 126th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,157 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,052 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 2017.
If a dog named Esabella - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Esabella will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Esabella will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Raymond Bailey
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1922Vladimir Etush
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1958Lolita Flores
- 1961Gina Riley
- 1979Kerry Ellis
- 1983Gabourey Sidibe
- 1987Moon Geun-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1843Grove Karl Gilbert, American geologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1861Motilal Nehru, Indian lawyer and politician, President of the Indian National Congress (d. 1931)
- 1895Rudolph Valentino, Italian-American actor (d. 1926)
- 1926Marguerite Piazza, American soprano and actress (d. 2012)
- 1953Alexander Akimov, Ukrainian Chernobyl worker (d. 1986)
- 1961George Clooney, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978John Abraham, American football player
- 1983Trinley Thaye Dorje, Tibetan religious leader, the 17th Karmapa Lama
- 1985Chris Paul, American basketball player
- 1993Kim Dasom, South Korean singer, dancer, actress (Sistar)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1861American Civil War: Arkansas secedes from the Union.
- 1902Macario Sakay establishes the Tagalog Republic with himself as President.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1940John Steinbeck is awarded the Pulitzer Prize for his novel The Grapes of Wrath.
- 1976An earthquake strikes the Friuli region of northeastern Italy, causing 989 deaths and the destruction of entire villages.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bowie Tsang, Juliet Cesario, Shigesato Itoi, Marina and the Diamonds, Tom Smith, Dieter Rubach, Fernand Gignac, Nas, Dave Lamb, Beth Behrs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 6, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy for You by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 29, 1920 – Michèle Morgan, French-American actress and singer; May 25, 1976 – Cillian Murphy, Irish actor; April 20, 1991 – Thomas Curtis, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,327