Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1998 was a Wednesday and it was the 126th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Billy Cotton
- 1915Orson Welles
- 1922Vladimir Etush
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1971Chris Shiflett
- 1980Kelly van der Veer
- 1986Cindy Daniel
- 1986Sasheer Zamata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1797Joseph Brackett, American religious leader and composer (d. 1882)
- 1932Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, English lieutenant and politician
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell, American singer and guitarist
- 1944Masanori Murakami, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1954Dora Bakoyannis, Greek politician, 120th Greek Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1962Tom Brake, English politician
- 1968Lætitia Sadier, French singer and keyboard player (Stereolab, Monade, and McCarthy)
- 1974Bernard Barmasai, Kenyan runner
- 1980Mark Ladwig, American figure skater
- 1991Harriet Lee, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1937Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1945World War II: Axis Sally delivers her last propaganda broadcast to Allied troops.
- 1945World War II: The Prague Offensive, the last major battle of the Eastern Front, begins.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 1996The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Krause, Lindsay Greenbush, Angel Coulby, Wendell Pierce, Alana de la Garza, Rosetta Hightower, Linda Hamilton, Rachael Finch, Colm Wilkinson, Jang Woo-hyuk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1907 – Jacques Tati, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1982); July 4, 1964 – Mark Slaughter, American singer-songwriter and producer (Slaughter and Vinnie Vincent Invasion); July 9, 1975 – Isaac Brock, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Modest Mouse and Ugly Casanova).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149