Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 126th day of the year 2001. It was the 18th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,502 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,167 days or 5.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 12, 2033.
If a dog named Callie Rose - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Callie Rose will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Callie Rose will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Raymond Bailey
- 1916Sif Ruud
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1946Susan Brown
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1742Jean Senebier, Swiss pastor and physiologist (d. 1809)
- 1913Carmen Cavallaro, American pianist (d. 1989)
- 1915Theodore H. White, American historian, journalist, and author (d. 1986)
- 1924Patricia Kennedy Lawford, American author (d. 2006)
- 1947Martha Nussbaum, American philosopher and author
- 1970Roland Kun, Nauruan politician
- 1977Christophe Brandt, Belgian cyclist
- 1981Nick Setta, American-Canadian football player
- 1983Adrianne Palicki, American actress
- 1983Dani Alves, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Spanish and German troops sack Rome; some consider this the end of the Renaissance. 147 Swiss Guards, including their commander, die fighting the forces of Charles V in order to allow Pope Clement VII to escape into Castel Sant'Angelo.
- 1782Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1877Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1882Thomas Henry Burke and Lord Frederick Cavendish are stabbed and killed during the Phoenix Park Murders in Dublin.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1945World War II: The Prague Offensive, the last major battle of the Eastern Front, begins.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 1994Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and French President François Mitterrand officiate at the opening of the Channel Tunnel.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jodie Kidd, Susan Blu, Nikos Ganos, Henk van Ulsen, Richard Fleeshman, Betsy Randle, Masayuki Deai, Madeleine Martin, Jeremy Hardy, Derek Hammond-Stroud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 2001.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 2001 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 18, 1979. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 18th Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,502 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,167 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 221
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1997 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 18, 1979 (-132)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: All for You by Janet (May 12, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1993 – Katie Cecil, American singer, guitarist, and actress (KSM); May 7, 2000 – Maxwell Perry Cotton, American actor; June 24, 1985 – Kyle Searles, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884