Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 126th day of the year 2003. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,768 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,923 days or 5.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 12, 2035.
If a dog named Panda Bear - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Panda Bear will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Panda Bear will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1924Denny Wright
- 1945Bob Seger
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1986Cindy Daniel
- 1986Tyler Hynes
- 1993Naomi Scott
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1758André Masséna, French general (d. 1817)
- 1913Stewart Granger, English-American actor (d. 1993)
- 1917Jilly Rizzo, American businessman and actor (d. 1992)
- 1929Paul Lauterbur, American chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1938Jean Garon, Canadian economist, lawyer, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1955Tom Bergeron, American television host
- 1961George Clooney, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Tom Brake, English politician
- 1981Matt Drake, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Evile)
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind, American actress
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1960More than 20 million viewers watch the first televised royal wedding when Princess Margaret marries Anthony Armstrong-Jones at Westminster Abbey.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 1989Cedar Point opens Magnum XL-200, the first roller coaster to break the 200 ft height barrier, therefore spawning what is known as the “coaster wars”.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Wilson, Rafe Spall, L'Aura, Loretta Devine, Pierre Corneille, Elsie de Wolfe, Cyd Charisse, Adam Pascal, Billy Thorpe, Mizchif.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,768 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,923 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 2035
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Get Busy by Sean Paul (May 10, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1956 – John Lydon, English singer-songwriter; April 20, 1951 – Luther Vandross, American singer-songwriter and producer (Change) (d. 2005); August 3, 1946 – John York, American bass player, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807