Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 2009 was a Wednesday and it was the 126th day of the year 2009. It was the 18th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,900 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,633 days or 4.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 12, 2041.
If a dog named Yuchie - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yuchie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yuchie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1960John Flansburgh
- 1965Leslie Hope
- 1968Lætitia Sadier
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1911Frank Nelson, American actor (d. 1986)
- 1917Jilly Rizzo, American businessman and actor (d. 1992)
- 1917Kal Mann, American songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1921Erich Fried, Austrian-German author, poet, and translator (d. 1988)
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell, American singer and guitarist
- 1953Graeme Souness, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1960John Flansburgh, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (They Might Be Giants and Mono Puff)
- 1961Tom Hunter, Scottish businessman and philanthropist
- 1980Dimitris Diamantidis, Greek basketball player
- 1980Taebin, American-South Korean rapper (1TYM)
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katrina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1989Cedar Point opens Magnum XL-200, the first roller coaster to break the 200 ft height barrier, therefore spawning what is known as the “coaster wars”.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candice Night, Rebbie Jackson, Nathan Stephenson, Alex Karras, Dorothy Gish, Tobin Bell, Jessica Nigri, Alain Chabat, Cosey Fanni Tutti, Huey Morgan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 2009.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 2009 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1989. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 2009
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 18th Wednesday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 213 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,900 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,633 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 166
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 2041
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1983 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1989 (-145)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas (May 9, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1987 – Slater Young, Filipino-Chinese actor and host; March 13, 1995 – Zella Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 26, 1914 – Annemarie Wendl, German actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,086