Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1946. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,556 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,852 days or 24.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 1978.
If a dog named Dyer - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dyer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dyer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gary Cooper
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1924Albert Band
- 1930Totie Fields
- 1944Eva Norvind
- 1946Thelma Houston
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 1959Michael E. Knight
- 1980Kate Lawler
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1812Robert Browning, English poet and playwright (d. 1889)
- 1917Domenico Bartolucci, Italian cardinal and composer (d. 2013)
- 1943Peter Carey, Australian author and educator
- 1953Müslüm Gürses, Turkish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1967Adam Price, Danish chef and screenwriter
- 1967Joe Rice, American colonel and politician
- 1967Martin Bryant, Australian spree killer
- 1971Reidar Horghagen, Norwegian drummer (Immortal, Hypocrisy, and Grimfist)
- 1976Andrea Lo Cicero, Italian rugby player
- 1989Raina, South Korean singer, dancer, model and rapper (After School and Orange Caramel)
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864The world’s oldest surviving clipper ship, the City of Adelaide is launched by William Pile, Hay and Co. in Sunderland, England, for transporting passengers and goods between Britain and Australia.
- 1920Kiev Offensive: Polish troops led by Józef Piłsudski and Edward Rydz-Śmigły and assisted by a symbolic Ukrainian force capture Kiev only to be driven out by the Red Army counter-offensive a month later.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1964Pacific Air Lines Flight 773, a Fairchild F-27 airliner, crashes near San Ramon, California, killing all 44 aboard; the FBI later reports that a cockpit recorder tape indicates that the pilot and co-pilot had been shot by a suicidal passenger.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1999In Guinea-Bissau, President João Bernardo Vieira is ousted in a military coup.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie T. Wallace, Riyu Kosaka, Jim Norton, Reginald Baker, Massimo Ghini, Nick Park, Jean-Georges Noverre, Guy Berryman, Yuki Saito, Raquel Zimmermann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1946.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1946 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,556 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,852 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 1978
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1929 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (-207)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1978 – Daigo, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and voice actor; July 24, 1920 – Constance Dowling, American model and actress (d. 1969); March 27, 1987 – Lene Egeli, Norwegian model, Miss Norway 2008.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789