Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,938 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Lew Anderson
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1950Randall "Tex" Cobb
- 1968Traci Lords
- 1969Eagle-Eye Cherry
- 1980Kate Lawler
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1774William Bainbridge, American commodore (d. 1833)
- 1927Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter
- 1936Bobby Joe Green, American football player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1936Jimmy Ruffin, American singer (d. 2014)
- 1946Jerry Nolan, American drummer (New York Dolls, The Heartbreakers, and The Pleasure Seekers/Cradle) (d. 1992)
- 1951Robert Hegyes, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1953Frank Michael, Italian-Belgian singer
- 1955Clément Gignac, Canadian politician
- 1960Ara Darzi, Baron Darzi of Denham, Iraqi-English surgeon and academic
- 1967Adam Price, Danish chef and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1664Louis XIV of France begins construction of the Palace of Versailles.
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1915World War I: German submarine SMU U-20 sinks RMS Lusitania, killing 1,198 people including 128 Americans. Public reaction to the sinking turns many formerly pro-Germans in the United States against the German Empire
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 1999In Guinea-Bissau, President João Bernardo Vieira is ousted in a military coup.
- 1999Pope John Paul II travels to Romania becoming the first pope to visit a predominantly Eastern Orthodox country since the Great Schism in 1054.
- 2002A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lola Albright, Antonio Banderas, Aditya Shrivastava, Jill Clayburgh, Annu Kapoor, Grant Gustin, Michael Higgs, Brad Lesley, Herman J. Mankiewicz, Pleasure P.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 7, 1957.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1993 – Jyoti Amge, Indian actress; April 30, 1973 – Jeff Timmons, American singer-songwriter and producer (98 Degrees); December 17, 1979 – Ryan Key, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yellowcard and Craig's Brother).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907