Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,054 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Eva Perón
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1931Teresa Brewer
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1961Ivar Must
- 1969Jun Falkenstein
- 1969Rick Porras
- 1973Kristian Lundin
- 1990Kimito Totani
- 1992Alexander Ludwig
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1767Princess Frederica Charlotte of Prussia (d. 1820)
- 1774William Bainbridge, American commodore (d. 1833)
- 1861Rabindranath Tagore, Indian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941)
- 1958Mikhail Biryukov, Russian footballer and manager
- 1967Martin Bryant, Australian spree killer
- 1968Lisa Raitt, Canadian lawyer and politician, 30th Canadian Minister of Transport
- 1982Ákos Buzsáky, Hungarian footballer
- 1985Drew Neitzel, American basketball player
- 1988Eino Puri, Estonian footballer
- 1989Master Shortie, English rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763Pontiac’s War begins with Pontiac’s attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1864The world’s oldest surviving clipper ship, the City of Adelaide is launched by William Pile, Hay and Co. in Sunderland, England, for transporting passengers and goods between Britain and Australia.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 1992Three employees at a McDonald’s Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first “fast-food murder” in Canada.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 2002A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Jackson, Tom Paxton, Sara Tommasi, Neil Ross, Masaya Onosaka, Sami Frey, Nell Gwyn, Toshiki Kashu, Douglas B. Green, Hideaki Takizawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 7, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1968 – Kuranosuke Sasaki, Japanese actor; August 11, 1972 – Jonathon Prandi, American model and actor; March 18, 1947 – Patrick Barlow, English actor and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935