Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 127th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,619 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1924Albert Band
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1939Marco St. John
- 1939Ruggero Deodato
- 1951Robert Hegyes
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1959Michael E. Knight
- 1975Martina Topley-Bird
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1882Willem Elsschot, Belgian author and poet (d. 1960)
- 1909Edwin H. Land, American scientist and inventor, co-founded the Polaroid Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1914Arthur Snelling, English civil servant and diplomat. British Ambassador to South Africa (d. 1996)
- 1927Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter
- 1936Bobby Joe Green, American football player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1957Ned Bellamy, American actor
- 1975Ashley Cowan, English cricketer
- 1978Shawn Marion, American basketball player
- 1980Johan Kenkhuis, Dutch swimmer
- 1987Aidy Bryant, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 351The Jewish revolt against Constantius Gallus breaks out. After his arrival at Antioch, the Jews begin a rebellion in Palestine.
- 1697Stockholm’s royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced by the current Royal Palace in the eighteenth century.
- 1763Pontiac’s War begins with Pontiac’s attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1994Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream is recovered undamaged after being stolen from the National Gallery of Norway in February.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Aniston, Thomas Mitchell, Caroline Sunshine, Miriam Margolyes, Danneel Harris, Ping Medina, Joe Lando, Christian Walz, Bae Doona, Cazwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1987 – Vaidas Baumila, Lithuanian singer and actor; October 27, 1922 – Poul Bundgaard, Danish actor and singer (d. 1998); March 14, 1967 – Melissa Reeves, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135