Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1969. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,081 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,360 days or 17.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2001.
If a dog named Jaycob - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaycob will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jaycob will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917David Tomlinson
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 1953Müslüm Gürses
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1965Takaya Kamikawa
- 1971Ivan Sergei
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1987Aidy Bryant
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1891Harry McShane, Scottish engineer and activist (d. 1988)
- 1912Pannalal Patel, Indian author (d. 1989)
- 1914Arthur Snelling, English civil servant and diplomat. British Ambassador to South Africa (d. 1996)
- 1932Pete Domenici, American lawyer and politician, 37th Mayor of Albuquerque
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha, Kosovar singer and actress
- 1946Bill Kreutzmann, American drummer (Grateful Dead, The Other Ones, The Dead, 7 Walkers, Rhythm Devils, and BK3)
- 1959Michael E. Knight, American actor
- 1962Tony Campbell, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Lisa Raitt, Canadian lawyer and politician, 30th Canadian Minister of Transport
- 1991Anais Pouliot, Canadian model
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Randall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1718The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1920Kiev Offensive: Polish troops led by Józef Piłsudski and Edward Rydz-Śmigły and assisted by a symbolic Ukrainian force capture Kiev only to be driven out by the Red Army counter-offensive a month later.
- 1920The Art Gallery of Ontario, in Toronto, opens the first exhibition by the Group of Seven.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shailene Woodley, Kjersti Stubø, Rachel Roberts, Irene Worth, Mary Kiani, Lucas Till, David Clayton-Thomas, Lynn Redgrave, Jeremy Sisto, Ai Okawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1969.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1969 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 10, 1985. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1969
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 277 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,081 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,360 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 646
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2001
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1994 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 10, 1985 (-128)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension (May 10, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1949 – Peter Doyle, Australian singer and guitarist (The New Seekers) (d. 2001); November 18, 1980 – Junichi Okada, Japanese singer and actor (V6); November 13, 1980 – Monique Coleman, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,178