Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1969. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,117 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,039 days or 16.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2001.
If a dog named Fenny - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fenny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fenny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885George "Gabby" Hayes
- 1917David Tomlinson
- 1919Eva Perón
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1926Val Bisoglio
- 1931Teresa Brewer
- 1939Ruggero Deodato
- 1943Harvey Andrews
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1787Jacques Viger, Canadian archaeologist and politician, 1st mayor of Montreal (d. 1858)
- 1812Robert Browning, English poet and playwright (d. 1889)
- 1840Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Russian composer and educator (d. 1893)
- 1911Rıfat Ilgaz, Turkish author, poet, and educator (d. 1993)
- 1930John Smith, Baron Kirkhill, English politician
- 1943Peter Carey, Australian author and educator
- 1955Peter Reckell, American actor
- 1964Ronnie Harmon, American football player
- 1965Owen Hart, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 1999)
- 1975Ashley Cowan, English cricketer
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Joan of Arc ends the Siege of Orléans, pulling an arrow from her own shoulder and returning, wounded, to lead the final charge. The victory marks a turning point in the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1697Stockholm’s royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced by the current Royal Palace in the eighteenth century.
- 1864American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1954Indochina War: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ends in a French defeat and a Vietnamese victory (the battle began on March 13).
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Hegyes, Michael Wong, Kay E. Kuter, Dave Wittenberg, Dorothy Coburn, Eugene Pitt, Connie Stevens, Tyron Perez, JeA, Monique Miller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1969.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1969 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 10, 1985. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1969
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 145 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,117 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,039 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 613
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2001
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1994 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 10, 1985 (-128)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension (May 10, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1974 – Yutaka Yamamoto, Japanese director and producer, founded Ordet Animation Studio; May 23, 1982 – Malene Mortensen, Danish singer; December 21, 1928 – Ed Nelson, American actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925