Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,011 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2001.
If a dog named Owen - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Owen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Owen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gary Cooper
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1931Teresa Brewer
- 1943Harvey Andrews
- 1944Eva Norvind
- 1951Robert Hegyes
- 1955Peter Reckell
- 1961Ivar Must
- 1983DJ Row
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1748Olympe de Gouges, French playwright and philosopher (d. 1793)
- 1903Jimmy Ball, Canadian sprinter (d. 1988)
- 1909Edwin H. Land, American scientist and inventor, co-founded the Polaroid Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1911Rıfat Ilgaz, Turkish author, poet, and educator (d. 1993)
- 1940Angela Carter, English author and journalist (d. 1992)
- 1954Philippe Geluck, Belgian cartoonist
- 1972Frank Trigg, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1973Paolo Savoldelli, Italian cyclist
- 1975Jason Tunks, Canadian discus thrower
- 1984Drew Stanton, American football player
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1664Louis XIV of France begins construction of the Palace of Versailles.
- 1718The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- 1763Pontiac’s War begins with Pontiac’s attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1954Indochina War: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ends in a French defeat and a Vietnamese victory (the battle began on March 13).
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1964Pacific Air Lines Flight 773, a Fairchild F-27 airliner, crashes near San Ramon, California, killing all 44 aboard; the FBI later reports that a cockpit recorder tape indicates that the pilot and co-pilot had been shot by a suicidal passenger.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Zentilli, Leslie Howard, Nichelle Nichols, Jimmy Jones, ICS Vortex, Lili St. Cyr, Dieter Bohlen, James Mercer, Pelin Batu, Charmian Carr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 7, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 10, 1985. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1979 – Shane Filan, Irish singer-songwriter (Westlife); November 27, 1971 – Kirk Acevedo, American actor; November 17, 1964 – Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,548