Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 127th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,235 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917David Tomlinson
- 1926Val Bisoglio
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1955Peter Reckell
- 1969Rick Porras
- 1987Aidy Bryant
- 1989Master Shortie
- 1992Alexander Ludwig
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1904Kurt Weitzmann, German-American historian and author (d. 1993)
- 1911Rıfat Ilgaz, Turkish author, poet, and educator (d. 1993)
- 1931Gene Wolfe, American author
- 1953Frank Michael, Italian-Belgian singer
- 1957Hercules, American wrestler (d. 2004)
- 1960Adam Bernstein, American director and screenwriter
- 1968Florian Schwarthoff, German hurdler
- 1975Martina Topley-Bird, English singer-songwriter
- 1987Asami Konno, Japanese singer (Morning Musume, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, and Country Musume)
- 1992Alexander Ludwig, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1895In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector — a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- 1920Treaty of Moscow: Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of the Democratic Republic of Georgia only to invade the country six months later.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1954Indochina War: The Battle of Dien Bien Phu ends in a French defeat and a Vietnamese victory (the battle began on March 13).
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1999Kosovo War: In Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, three Chinese citizens are killed and 20 wounded when a NATO aircraft bombs the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Christie, Diane Franklin, Rob Caggiano, Odd Børretzen, Charo, Joanna Kerns, Susan Hart, Hikaru Yamamoto, V. Dakshinamoorthy, Andrew Caldwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 7, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1961 – Lisa Zane, American actress and singer; April 30, 1923 – Al Lewis, American actor and politician (d. 2006); October 5, 1989 – Kenshō Ono, Japanese voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171