Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 127th day of the year 1978. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,839 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,280 days or 14.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2010.
If a dog named Cailleigh - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cailleigh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cailleigh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Lew Anderson
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1928John Ingle
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1944Eva Norvind
- 1951Bernie Marsden
- 1954Amy Heckerling
- 1971Ivan Sergei
- 1975Martina Topley-Bird
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1704Carl Heinrich Graun, German tenor and composer (d. 1759)
- 1927Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter
- 1936Tony O'Reilly, Irish rugby player and businessman
- 1940Angela Carter, English author and journalist (d. 1992)
- 1953Ian McKay, English sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1982)
- 1956Jean Lapierre, Canadian talk show host and politician
- 1962Dominik Moll, German-French director and screenwriter
- 1965Huang Zhihong, Chinese shot putter
- 1984Kevin Steen, Canadian wrestler
- 1997Darya Kasatkina, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Fred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Stockholm’s royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced by the current Royal Palace in the eighteenth century.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1864American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- 1895In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector — a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1992Three employees at a McDonald’s Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first “fast-food murder” in Canada.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luc Bondy, Rita Hayworth, Alice Englert, Aly Michalka, Laura Innes, Victor Salva, Aiko Kayō, Margot Robbie, Aidy Bryant, Tom Price.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1978.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1978 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 10, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 31, 1993. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If I Can’t Have You by Yvonne Elliman as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1978
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,839 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,280 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 536
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2010
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 10, 1948 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 31, 1993 (-156)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: If I Can’t Have You by Yvonne Elliman (May 13, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1934 – Marilyn Horne, American soprano and actress; November 2, 1981 – Katharine Isabelle, Canadian actress; December 17, 1975 – Milla Jovovich, Ukrainian-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076