Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1985. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,607 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,202 days or 11.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2017.
If a dog named Opal - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Opal will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Opal will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ishirō Honda
- 1926Val Bisoglio
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1951Bernie Marsden
- 1959Barbara Yung
- 1969Eagle-Eye Cherry
- 1969Rick Porras
- 1975Martina Topley-Bird
- 1983DJ Row
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1847Archibald Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1929)
- 1892Archibald MacLeish, American poet, playwright, and lawyer (d. 1982)
- 1913Simon Ramo, American physicist and engineer
- 1917David Tomlinson, English actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1924Albert Band, French-American director and producer (d. 2002)
- 1960Ara Darzi, Baron Darzi of Denham, Iraqi-English surgeon and academic
- 1965Owen Hart, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 1999)
- 1981Rae Edwards, American sprinter
- 1985Drew Neitzel, American basketball player
- 1989Raina, South Korean singer, dancer, model and rapper (After School and Orange Caramel)
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Connor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1920Kiev Offensive: Polish troops led by Józef Piłsudski and Edward Rydz-Śmigły and assisted by a symbolic Ukrainian force capture Kiev only to be driven out by the Red Army counter-offensive a month later.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
- 1999In Guinea-Bissau, President João Bernardo Vieira is ousted in a military coup.
- 2004American businessman Nick Berg is beheaded by Islamic militants. The act is recorded on videotape and released on the Internet.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicki Peterson, Mikael Persbrandt, Julia Sweeney, Shauna O'Brien, Nancy Reagan, Nicole Saba, Joe Namath, Leanne Moore, Barbi Benton, Owen Wilson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1985.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1985 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1961. Your score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy for You by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,607 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,202 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 426
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2017
- Age in dog years: 156 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 2005 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1961 (-104)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Crazy for You by Madonna (May 11, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1984 – Olivia Hallinan, English actress; December 16, 1974 – Frida Hallgren, Swedish actress; July 29, 1973 – Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100