Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1910 was a Sunday and it was the 128th day of the year 1910. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,480 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,827 days or 37.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1942.
If a dog named Jabber - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 528 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jabber will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jabber will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KPHXQDUEKEAF? Check your answers here: Word finder KPHXQDUEKEAF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1954David Keith
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1971Candice Night
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1977Chiaki Takahashi
- 1984Julia Whelan
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1670Charles Beauclerk, 1st Duke of St Albans, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1726)
- 1905Red Nichols, American cornet player, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers) (d. 1965)
- 1911Robert Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1938)
- 1913Sid James, South African-English actor and singer (d. 1976)
- 1916Chinmayananda Saraswati, Indian spiritual leader and educator (d. 1993)
- 1920Tom of Finland, Finnish illustrator (d. 1991)
- 1941James Traficant, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1951Mike D'Antoni, American basketball player and coach
- 1984Martin Compston, Scottish footballer and actor
- 1993Pat Cummins, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Glocksen, Mickey Rourke, Robert Drew, Sam Hunt, Smaragda Karydi, Kim So-eun, Amanda Wyss, Canibus, Douglas Henshall, Bar Refaeli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1910.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1910 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 5, 1931. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 22,848 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 11,450 times in the year 1910. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1910. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1910
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1910
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,480 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,827 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,405
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1942
- Age in dog years: 528 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 5, 1931 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 22,848 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 11,450 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1973 – The Blue Meanie, American wrestler and actor; September 16, 1949 – Ed Begley, Jr., American actor and producer; June 10, 1982 – Elyse Sewell, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,963