Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 128th day of the year 1941. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,915 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,638 days or 26.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 980 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1973.
If a dog named Rex - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rex will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rex will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Chris Frantz
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1964Melissa Gilbert
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1917John Anderson, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Kansas (d. 2014)
- 1938Jean Giraud, French author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1942Terry Neill, Irish footballer and manager
- 1944Bill Legend, English drummer (T. Rex and Bill Legend’s T. Rex)
- 1956Jeff Wincott, Canadian actor and martial artist
- 1964Melissa Gilbert, American actress and director
- 1980Panagiotis Kafkis, Greek basketball player
- 1982Adrian Gonzalez, American baseball player
- 1983Bershawn Jackson, American hurdler
- 1987Mark Noble, English footballer
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Francis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Novello, Matt Prokop, Yōko Hikasa, Dieter Bohlen, Ashley Fink, Bud Tingwell, William A. Wellman, Missi Pyle, Carly Rae Jepsen, David Cross.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +272. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 3, 1947. Your score is -290. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1941
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 305 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,915 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,638 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 980
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1973
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1914 (+272)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 3, 1947 (-290)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1967 – Kim Seung-jun, South Korean voice actor; August 21, 1945 – Patty McCormack, American actress and singer; March 16, 1967 – Tracy Bonham, American singer and violinist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919