Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 129th day of the year 1960. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,475 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,158 days or 19.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 15, 1992.
If a dog named Rinku - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rinku will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rinku will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1981Stephen Amell
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1917John Anderson, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Kansas (d. 2014)
- 1925Ali Hassan Mwinyi, Tanzanian politician, 2nd President of Tanzania
- 1932Julieta Campos, Cuban-Mexican author and translator (d. 2007)
- 1934Maurice Norman, English footballer
- 1938Jean Giraud, French author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1963Michel Gondry, French director and screenwriter
- 1968Chris Lighty, American talent manager, co-founded Violator Entertainment (d. 2012)
- 1970Luis Enrique Martínez García, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1984Mascha Müller, German actress
- 1987Aneurin Barnard, Welsh actor and singer
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Ewanuick, Gerry Beckley, Lauren Bennett, Patti Page, Fariborz Lachini, G.NA, Tia Mowry, Evan Yo, Bebe Rexha, Leonard Stone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1960 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +214. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,475 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,158 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 728
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+214)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1938 (-136)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Stuck on You by Elvis Presley (May 9, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1921 – Cameron Argetsinger, American race car driver and lawyer (d. 2008); September 27, 1917 – Carl Ballantine, American magician and actor (d. 2009); July 21, 1989 – Rory Culkin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,924