Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 128th day of the year 1966. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,691 days or 18.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1998.
If a dog named Pincus - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pincus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pincus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1984Martin Compston
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698)
- 1928Ted Sorensen, American lawyer, 8th White House Counsel (d. 2010)
- 1940Peter Benchley, American author and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1942Terry Neill, Irish footballer and manager
- 1955Meles Zenawi, Ethiopian politician, Prime Minister of Ethiopia (d. 2012)
- 1969Akebono Tarō, American-Japanese sumo wrestler, the 64th Yokozuna
- 1972Ray Whitney, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Namosh, German DJ and producer
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo, Finnish model and singer
- 1985Tommaso Ciampa, American wrestler
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JORSUUDTETKX? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters JORSUUDTETKX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buck Dharma, Mack 10, Helena Modjeska, Clive Nolan, Nana Tanimura, Mark Heard, Cläre Lotto, Tiffany Alvord, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Big Joe Turner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +222. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1985. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1966
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 20,073 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,691 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 679
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1998
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1994 (+222)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1985 (-140)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 14, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1976 – Alicia Silverstone, American actress, producer, and author; May 17, 1974 – Andrea Corr, Irish singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (The Corrs); January 12, 1972 – Jason Sklar, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057