Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 128th day of the year 1977. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,382 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,127 days or 14.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 2009.
If a dog named Rima - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rima will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rima will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Chumy Chúmez
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1984Julia Whelan
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1745Carl Stamitz, German violinist and composer (d. 1801)
- 1829Louis Moreau Gottschalk, American pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1951Chris Frantz, American drummer and producer (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club)
- 1955Stephen Furst, American actor and director
- 1961Gert Kruys, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1970Michael Bevan, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1975Gastón Mazzacane, Argentinian race car driver
- 1977Jennifer Walcott, American model and actress
- 1981Tatyana Dektyareva, Russian hurdler
- 1992Kevin Hayes, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda de Suza, Jason Spevack, Dercy Gonçalves, Susan Anton, Ayaka, James Coco, Michael Boatman, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Mildred Bailey, Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1977 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1977
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,382 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,127 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 521
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2009
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1989 (-133)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: When I Need You by Leo Sayer (May 14, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1962 – Hiroshi Mikami, Japanese actor; August 3, 1935 – John Erman, American actor, director, and producer; September 15, 1977 – Angela Aki, Japanese singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,991