Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Ganda - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ganda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ganda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1978Matthew Davis
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1984Julia Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1628Angelo Italia, Italian architect and urban planner (d. 1700)
- 1828Charbel Makhluf, Lebanese monk and saint (d. 1898)
- 1885Thomas B. Costain, Canadian journalist and author (d. 1965)
- 1927László Paskai, Hungarian cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1940Irwin Cotler, Canadian lawyer and politician, 47th Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1947Felicity Lott, English soprano
- 1947John Reid, Baron Reid of Cardowan, Scottish historian and politician, Secretary of State for Defence
- 1955Mladen Markač, Croatian general
- 1985Devon Soltendieck, Canadian journalist and game show host
- 1989Lars Eller, Danish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Gilroy, Bill Owen, François Périer, Mary Murphy, Song Seung-hyun, Anthony Field, Dave Gahan, Jānis Reinis, Pete Shelley, Rich Boy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Morning Train (Nine to Five) by Sheena Easton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1973 – Matt Nathanson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 14, 1924 – Raj Kapoor, Pakistani-Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1988); January 20, 1940 – Carol Heiss, American figure skater and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,235