Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,495 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 457 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Wotana - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wotana will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wotana will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1958Simone Kleinsma
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1977Bad News Brown
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1981Stephen Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1858Heinrich Berté, Slovak-Austrian composer (d. 1924)
- 1935Princess Elisabeth of Denmark
- 1936Kazuo Koike, Japanese author
- 1940Toni Tennille, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Captain & Tennille)
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed, Ethiopian singer (Walias Band)
- 1948Steve Braun, American baseball player and coach
- 1949David Vines, Australian economist and academic
- 1954Pam Arciero, American puppeteer and voice actress
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk, South Korean rapper and dancer (H.O.T. and jtL)
- 1987Aarne Nirk, Estonian hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hazel O'Connor, Major Harris, Elbridge Bryant, Heidi Kabel, Lena Söderberg, Terry Rhoads, Billy Joe Royal, Sharla Cheung, Jed Montero, John Duttine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Morning Train (Nine to Five) by Sheena Easton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1957 – John Turturro, American actor, director, and screenwriter; June 16, 1975 – Heather Peace, English actress and singer; April 7, 1992 – Alexis Jordan, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,264