Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1987. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,614 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,871 days or 10.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 394 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 2019.
If a dog named Pili - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pili will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pili will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Sid James
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1971Chuck Huber
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1984Martin Compston
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1895Fulton J. Sheen, American archbishop (d. 1979)
- 1917John Anderson, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Kansas (d. 2014)
- 1928Ted Sorensen, American lawyer, 8th White House Counsel (d. 2010)
- 1930Heather Harper, Irish-English soprano
- 1935Lucius Cary, 15th Viscount Falkland, Scottish politician
- 1940James Blyth, Baron Blyth of Rowington, English businessman and academic
- 1957Marie Myriam, Congolese-French singer
- 1963Rick Zombo, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Dmitri Ustritski, Estonian footballer
- 1986Pemra Özgen, Turkish tennis player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Pierre Ferland, Philip Ahn, Arjun Rampal, Victor Francen, Tia Mowry, Jason Statham, Claude Rains, Lucy Hale, Rafaela Aparicio, Chester Morris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1987 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1987
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,614 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,871 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 394
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2019
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1964 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (-187)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew (May 9, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1953 – Michael Hedges, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997); December 14, 1915 – Rashid Behbudov, Georgian-Azerbaijani singer and actor (d. 1989); April 26, 1982 – Jon Lee, English singer and actor (S Club).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931