Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 128th day of the year 1987. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,556 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,185 days or 11.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 2019.
If a dog named Dibs - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dibs will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dibs will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1963Anthony Field
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1984Mascha Müller
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1326Joan I, Countess of Auvergne (d. 1360)
- 1935Jack Charlton, English footballer and manager
- 1936Kazuo Koike, Japanese author
- 1937Mike Cuellar, Cuban-American baseball player (d. 2010)
- 1942Terry Neill, Irish footballer and manager
- 1950Robert Mugge, American director and producer
- 1960Eric Brittingham, American bass player (Cinderella and Naked Beggars)
- 1973Hiromu Arakawa, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1974Korey Stringer, American football player (d. 2001)
- 1992Kevin Hayes, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters REXXUIAOZ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words REXXUIAOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benno Besson, Akihiro Miwa, Warren G, Chronis Exarhakos, Sasha, Don Starr, Liane Haid, Brenda Song, Norman Alden, Michael Deeley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1987 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1987
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,556 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,185 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 426
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2019
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1964 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (-187)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew (May 9, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMLXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1939 – Peter Bergman, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012); June 3, 1966 – Jamie O'Neal, American singer-songwriter; March 18, 1961 – Grant Hart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hüsker Dü).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069