Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1996. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,172 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,057 days or 8.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 15, 2028.
If a dog named Todoe - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Todoe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Todoe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1963Anthony Field
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1326Joan I, Countess of Auvergne (d. 1360)
- 1928Robert Conley, American journalist (d. 2013)
- 1935Princess Elisabeth of Denmark
- 1950Robert Mugge, American director and producer
- 1975Gastón Mazzacane, Argentinian race car driver
- 1977Jennifer Walcott, American model and actress
- 1978Josie Maran, American model and actress
- 1982Adrian Gonzalez, American baseball player
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz, Mexican singer
- 2003Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marshall’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1988A fire at Illinois Bell’s Hinsdale Central Office triggers an extended 1AESS network outage once considered the “worst telecommunications disaster in US telephone industry history”.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tay Ping Hui, Natsuki Katō, Naomie Harris, Julia Buencamino, Anthony Newley, Prem Nazir, Kim Basinger, Héctor Camacho, Fuzzy Haskins, Lee Shallat-Chemel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1996.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1996 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1977. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 129th day of 1996
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,172 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,057 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 310
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 15, 2028
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1967 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1977 (-139)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey (May 11, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1980 – Daniel MacPherson, Australian actor and television host; April 22, 1966 – Kimberley Dahme, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston); January 28, 1998 – Ariel Winter, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049