Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,198 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1983Matt Willis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1847Oscar Hammerstein I, American businessman and composer (d. 1919)
- 1903Fernandel, French actor and singer (d. 1971)
- 1904John Snagge, English journalist (d. 1996)
- 1917John Anderson, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 36th Governor of Kansas (d. 2014)
- 1937Bernard Cleary, Canadian journalist, academic, and politician
- 1957Rino Katase, Japanese actress
- 1977Theodoros Papaloukas, Greek basketball player
- 1983Elyes Gabel, English actor
- 1990Kemba Walker, American basketball player
- 1993Pat Cummins, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1450Jack Cade’s Rebellion: Kentishmen revolt against King Henry VI.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raquel Castro, Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann, Jonathan Firth, Lauren Alaina, Michael Durrell, Susanna Thompson, Pooja Shah, Emilia Clarke, Michael McCarthy, William Mapother.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 2000.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1941 – John Aprea, American actor; April 2, 1986 – Drew Van Acker, American actor; August 25, 1961 – Ally Walker, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953