Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 129th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Shela - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shela will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shela will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1981Stephen Amell
- 1983Matt Willis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1521Peter Canisius, Dutch-Swiss priest and saint (d. 1597)
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698)
- 1629Niels Juel, Norwegian-Danish admiral (d. 1697)
- 1853Dan Brouthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1932)
- 1940Irwin Cotler, Canadian lawyer and politician, 47th Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1942Terry Neill, Irish footballer and manager
- 1951Chris Frantz, American drummer and producer (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club)
- 1974Jon Tickle, English television host
- 1980Michelle McManus, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Mark Noble, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kym Marsh, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, Urmas Alender, Clarence "Frogman" Henry, Dan Crary, James Darren, Alicja Janosz, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Margaret Hamilton, Georgia Horsley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1927 – Bob Keeshan, American actor and producer (d. 2004); May 13, 1986 – Giuliana Marino, German model; January 3, 1988 – Rodrigo de la Cadena, Mexican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178