Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 128th day of the year 2002. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,373 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,124 days or 5.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 14, 2034.
If a dog named Tysen - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tysen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tysen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1954David Keith
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1984Mascha Müller
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1629Niels Juel, Norwegian-Danish admiral (d. 1697)
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872)
- 1858J. Meade Falkner, English author and poet (d. 1932)
- 1879Wesley Coe, American shot putter, discus thrower, and tug of war competitor (d. 1926)
- 1910Mary Lou Williams, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1968Teet Kask, Estonian ballet dancer and choreographer
- 1972Ray Whitney, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Jon Tickle, English television host
- 1986Galen Rupp, American runner
- 1992Vickie Rushton, Filipino model
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diego’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norrie Paramor, Billy Grammer, Marty Stuart, Lauren Harris, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Bae Soo-bin, Lee Miller, Gökhan Özoğuz, David Cronenberg, Amy Lee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 2002 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 8th May 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,373 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,124 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 216
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 2005 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-197)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Foolish by Ashanti (May 11, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.V.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1954 – Sulakshana Pandit, Indian actress and singer; November 25, 1968 – Erick Sermon, American rapper and producer (EPMD); July 7, 1957 – Jonathan Dayton, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111